Authors Note

Hello you guys! That is ANOTHER STORY DOWN! Woo! I must say I loved writing this one! The rollercoasters were wild!

Again I want to thank ALL of you for taking the time to read another one of my Lumax Books!

But wait!

Henry still hasn't been found and he's obviously planning something BIG to take down the three Mafia Chains teaming up against him! And what the hell is this big huge secret that Sabrina is hiding????

So many unanswered questions....

Well the answers to those questions will be soon revealed, because I am announcing ANOTHER Mafia Chain book that will be releasing! The book will be called:

Mafia Chain: All Hail The Coalition!

Are you all ready?! Here is the summary:

The time has come for Lorenzo to take over as the Sicilian Mafia King and Elio as Sicilian Mafia Underboss. Their first assignment:

Handle the Russians.

When a sudden warning is given to them that the Russians will be calling in that favor that they owe.....a domino effect of secrets, lies, and war is caused.

How will the newly formed Coalition of Sicily, America, and Mexico prevail?

Sound good? Huh huh? Well it is about to be good! This is the grand finale of the Mafia Chain series! So ready up! This story will have ALL characters still in the story (including Lumax so don't you all worry) but it will mainly be focused on Lorenzo's and Elio's love stories.

The Authors Note having all of the characters pictures and their names along with the prologue will be released TODAY in a few moments to keep on the lookout for that! From there the first three chapters of the story will release Monday: (5/20/2024)! (Gives me time to get ahead on chapters)

So make sure to have this story all read before this book releases because you HAVE to read this story in order to understand what's happening in the next one. And also be sure to check out ScarFace while you're waiting if you want!

I'll also post some What if chapters too during the two week waiting period so you all won't be left on nothing! So drop some requests on what you all would want to read on! It could pertain to this story as well! It can be whatever! Just let me know! (SIDE NOTE: I might not be able to do ALL of you alls request because I still need time to write chapters on this new book, so please keep that in mind.)

And until then you all can answer these questions and leave your thoughts and tell me what you all think! I love reading you alls comments!

Here are some questions....

Who is your favorite character of the series and why?

What do you all think Sabrina's big secret is?

Who is your favorite couple of the story and why?

How are you all enjoying the series so far?

How did you all enjoy this rollercoaster of a story?

What were your favorite moments in the story?  And your least favorite moments?

What was the most suspenseful moment in the story?

What made you laugh the most in this story? Or cry the most?

What do you think is next? Theories? Thoughts? (Don't worry I already have the story lined up from beginning to end on what happens and I don't change my storylines according to comments, so don't think you all are ruining anything or giving me ideas based on you alls theories. I just like hearing what you guys think based on what you have read)

Again thank you all for the continued love and support! For the reads on my stories, the votes and the comments! It truly means a lot that you all take the time out to read my stories and actually enjoy them! It gives me the motivation to keep writing more for you guys!

And until then lovelies....

Happy reading 💚🩶🖤🩵🤎💛🧡🩷💜❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥