Ch. 29: Black Market Auction

~~~~~

   ~~~~~

"How are things going?" Mikayla asks, her being in the nursery room with Tequila, Veronica, Alysia, Jerica, Jason and Dash, Tequila and Veronica getting done changing Silvia's diaper.

"It's..." Sasha trails off, her being in the car with Sabrina, Rita, Remedy and Jared. The three are in the backseat while Sasha is in the passenger side and Sabrina in the drivers side. "We're going to the house where Susan last was. We're hoping to find some clues there even though it was blown up."

"I really do hope you all do." Mikayla replies. "I can't believe this, this is ridiculous. She just had surgery she...."

"Babes please don't start crying, otherwise you're going to make me cry." Sasha sighs. "We're going to find her, I just need for you to be strong. You and the girls, we're going to find her and Susan is strong. Remember they are holding her for ransom...they would've...done away with her already if that's what they wanted."

"You're right." Mikayla takes a deep long breath. "Just let me know if there is an update, please."

"I will babes, love you."

"Love you too."

Sasha hangs up the phone, her sighing out while looking over at Sabrina, seeing her jaw tensed up and her hand clenching the wheel so hard to where her knuckles are almost white, her short brown hair being in a messy bun at the back of her head, making her sharp tensed jawline show more.

"I'm having my people in the military set up blockades and some perimeters too for this, I already sent pictures of Billy and Henry to them that way they can know how they look like." Rita states.

"Police department is also setting up perimeters around the area as well." Jared mentions.

"We got military and police on this too...she'll turn up..." Remedy tries to stir hope.

There is nothing but silence in reply, Sasha rocking her knee with a clear worried expression on her face.

"Stop doing that." Sabrina tells her. Sasha stops the motion, her going to try and turn on the radio. "No."

"Well I can't take the silence, Sabrina! I'm a nervous wreck!"

"Well I need the silence to fucking think, woman!"

"Okay the last thing we need right now is you both lashing out at each other." Rita states.

"To be fair it's kind of an everyday thing for them." Remedy shrugs.