Ch. 78: Hide Away

~~~~~

   ~~~~~

"Welcome to the 5 Leopards Hotel and Casino."

"Woah!" Susan smiles as her, Claudia, and Sue leave out of the car, all three of them staring at the large resort.

"You think the view is nice, the drinks are a whole different story." Sue smiles. "Wait until you try them."

"I can't wait." Susan smiles, all three of them going to walk inside of the hotel, Susan just looking around in complete awe with a big smile on her face.

"Let's check in and go to our rooms first." Claudia says. "Then we can change into our swimsuits and hit the beach."

"You ladies get suites."

All three of them turn around, Sue squealing while going over to Nancy and giving her a big hug, Holly standing with her as well. "I'm so happy to see you!"

"How have you been doing, Misses Sinclair?" Nancy asks while hugging her back.

"In need of a vacation." Sue goes to hug Holly next. "Where's everyone else?"

"On daily tasks." Nancy replies, her staring over at Susan. "Well Max just took all of your features when she was born huh? Explains how beautiful she is."

"Oh thank you sweetheart." Susan smiles. "It's amazing how well you control everything at just twenty three."

"And you became the Brightest Counselor at twenty two. Looks like we both admire each other, Susan." Nancy replies. "I'm glad you're here, do take all of the time you want here. The rooms and drinks are on the house for you guys."

"Awesome!" Claudia smiles.

"Good to see you too, Claud." Nancy makes sure to mention. "Susan don't be alarmed if you see security watching you from a distance. Your husband called saying he would like extra security on you."

Susan rolls her eyes. "Alright, thanks for letting me know."

"Holly Wheeler nice to meet you! So does this mean Max is back at the Manor?" Holly asks with a smile. "Oh I so have to thank her for shooting Eden in her eye holes! Ha! I laughed when I heard about it. That bitch deserved it."

"Uhh...yeah she's back at the Manor for a month."

"A month. So...until Kendall's birthday huh?" Holly asks. "How is Erica, Misses Sinclair?"

"She's struggling a little, Holly."

"Wait what? Why didn't she tell me?"