Ch. 27: Recognitions

~~~~~

~~~~~

Harsh ringing.

That is all Sabrina hears, her barely even able to keep her eyes open from her head that pounds hard, her blurred vision only seeing little from her eyes that are only open just a slit of the way.

She sees a vehicle pull in front of the wreckage of the house, four guys coming out having guns in hand and black attire on.

"There she is." One of them say. "Wonder why Boss wants us to take her rather than kill her."

"He wants to torture her."

"Well hell, at least we can have our fun with her."

Sabrina grunts when one of them kick her to her back, her purposely spitting out her blood on his shoe, her hissing when he kicks her in the stomach.

"Damn, isn't she—"

Sabrina's eyes shut when a gunshot goes right in the middle of his chest, the other three guys falling when they are shot as well.

The police car quickly parks, Jared, Sasha Rita and Remedy making their way out of the car with their guns in hand.

"Check the house and around it, we got these bastards." Jared motions, Rita and Remedy going towards the house with their guns aimed and ready.

Sasha kicks down one of the guys before he can get up, her pointing her gun to his head with her foot on his chest pressing him against the ground, Jared crouching down in front of Sabrina. She goes to shoot him in the head, her making sure the other three are dead as well before going over to Sabrina.

"It's clear." Rita calls out, her and Remedy running to Sabrina. "Sabrina? Are you with us?"

Sabrina slowly nods her head while Jared wraps a cloth around her head.

"We're going to get you to the hospital, babe." Sasha states, her standing up and putting Sabrina's arm around her, Remedy putting her other arm around her.

"Good thing you activated your tracker, otherwise we wouldn't have been able to track you down." Rita states.

Sasha and Remedy get in the backseat with Sabrina, Rita being on the passenger side and Jared in the drivers side, him immediately pulling out and speeding to the hospital.

"H...Henry." Sabrina gets out while gritting her teeth. "It's..."

"Hey." Sasha cups her face. "You can tell us after you get patched up okay? For now just try and keep your energy, you definitely have a concussion."