Chapter 28 - An Untold Story of a Shark

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-Y/n POV-

It would be the greatest understatement in the world to say that right now I was very screwed.
I got wrapped up on a chair while my hands were handcuffed.
Surrounding me, there was the League Of Villans, I was able to recognize some of them while also seeing some new faces.

They all stared at me with some kind of annoyed expression.
While that, the news channel was on the T.v.

News Woman: "It appears the principal offenders of the U.A High training camp attack called themselves the League Of Villans Vanguard Action Squad. For U.A High, in both USJ and the Hosu Incident, the name "League Of Villans"--
News Woman#2: "Among the victims of the training camp attack was the child of the pro heroes, Water Hose, who were killed by Muscular." Shigaraki changed the channel to three reporters having a chat.
Reporter: "We must conclude that there's some sort of problem with the management of U.A High. Even my child wanted to become a hero, I could not possibly e enroll--

Shigaraki turned the T.v off.

Shigaraki: "I'm really grateful for all the publicity we've been getting." He turned his head to me. "Hey, don't you agree..? Y/n Midoriya." He stayed quiet for a few seconds before he talked again with now an angry tone. "Damn brat." He started. "Ruining our plans of getting Bakugo."  I was geetting more anxious. "Hey, Calm down. You're an U.A student, and we're getting the attention by it. Besides, we have plans for you."
Y/n: "Before you even say it. No. I'm not gonna join the League."

I could hear Shigaraki have a small sigh as he was becoming more angry by me.

Sunglasses: "I feel like we would've had have a better chance with Bakugo coming to our side, not this useless kid."
Shigaraki; "We still need him tough, Master said to get him, too." He then turned into a blonde girl and a Bodysuit man. "Toga, Twice get the files."
Twice: "Understood! Quit telling is what to do!" He said walking away with Toga following him from behind.

As they went away, the villans stared at me with uninterested looks, Dabi in especially looked into my soul with his dead stare, probably still mad with the bite I did on his hand.
Shigaraki then staned up from his seat and walked over to be just on my front.

Shigaraki: "Now, stay calm... I think it's time for you to see Master. He wants to have a talk with you."

I glupped by his statement, by his tone, it was clear that whatever Master would say, I was geeting my ass beaten. Shigaraki rolled to the side and picked my chair and started to pull me along.

Shigaraki: "Take us to Master. Kurogiri." He commanded.
Kurogiri: "Right."

Kurogiri used the fog around his body to create a portal, passing through it, we were now at a small and dark room with only a small light hanging from above.
Shigaraki placed me facing a wall.

Shigaraki: "We're going to pick you up tomorrow. Good luck." He got went back on the portal.
Y/n: "Wait, Tomorrow?!"

The portal closed, leaving me completely alone, the only thing I could see was shadows and a small window.