19. Slightly jealous

19 Slightly jealous

Lin Wenxi didn't notice Li Yan's abnormality, but saw that he was still looking at the complicated data on the computer seriously.

He took the coffee cup in his hand and went out. Li Yan didn't look up, so he didn't notice the slight abnormality when Lin Wenxi walked.

After Lin Wenxi left, Li Yan moved his body and his pupils shrank. He just remembered the feeling that night and almost had a strange impulse again. It seems that he must find a bed partner recently.

Lin Wenxi tossed and turned in bed, but couldn't fall asleep. The bed was very comfortable, more comfortable than any place he had slept in the past 17 years. In fact, he also said at the beginning that Li Yan didn't need to arrange a room for him. He felt that staying here was already very disturbing. He could sleep in the warehouse. Li Yan's sofa was also very comfortable. He felt very happy to sleep on the sofa. But when Li Yan heard his words, his face sank, and he didn't give him any chance to object and decided to let him use this room.

Actually, Lin Wenxi's leg joints are not very good, because he slept too much in the past and the floor was damp. Now when it rains or it is cloudy and about to rain, he will feel uncomfortable, dull pain, and sometimes stabbing pain. The sky is a little cool again tonight, and he knows it should rain. His legs are more accurate than the weather forecast. Just now, he forgot to remind Li Yan to rest early and not catch a cold. Lin Wenxi suddenly felt a little annoyed.

When people can't sleep, they tend to think too much. Lin Wenxi thought about finding his mother's relics. He should go to Yuhuang again, find the man and return the things to him.

Thinking of these, Lin Wenxi thought of Li Yan again, and unconsciously thought of five years ago.

It was also on a rainy day. He had just withdrawn money from the bank and was going to the hospital to pay for his mother's medical expenses. As a result, because it rained, he didn't have an umbrella, and his leg pain came back. He was reluctant to spend money on a ride, so he had to walk back. At this time, he met a group of thugs who had been eyeing him for a long time. They robbed him of his money and beat him up. But at this time, he met that man.

He helped him get the money back and sent him to the hospital, telling him to be careful in the future. For a child who was only eleven or twelve years old, he would feel very touched even if it was a small thing. He always remembered that the man smiled at him very gently, and it was that smile that warmed his future life.

Lin Wenxi was really not sure whether Li Yan was the man. They looked alike, but their temperaments were very different. Although after these days of getting along, Lin Wenxi knew that the coldness was just the shell of this man. In fact, he was really a good person and a gentle person, but he always felt that something was wrong.

But no matter what. He felt that he liked Li Yan, perhaps the kind of love for a benefactor, or perhaps deeper, he didn't know, but he just inexplicably looked forward to living with him. Is he going to get married? Lin Wenxi thought about it and felt strange. Although he seemed cold to her, he actually cared about her. If he was going to get married, he should be happy and bless him... So her feelings... really deteriorated... He should hide such feelings... He didn't want to be driven away by him... He felt disgusted by him...

Lin Wenxi thought about it, but fell asleep in a daze.

Li Yan was distracted again before. When everything was ready, he looked at the clock and it was already 2 o'clock in the morning. He stretched his body and the tea in the cup was cold, but Li Yan still drank it. Looking at the rain outside the window, it seemed to be getting heavier and the temperature was also dropping. Suddenly, I wondered if the child would kick the quilt when he slept at night, so Li Yan walked to Lin Wenxi's room.