45. The Tenderness That Was Intended

45 The Tenderness That Was Intended

The ejaculated semen stained the clothes on the body, but neither of them had time to care. After ejaculation, Lin Wenxi leaned on the man and panted continuously, feeling weak.

"You can ejaculate when you are penetrated. Your body is really becoming more and more sensitive now."

Lin Wenxi heard the man's words in a daze. Then the man pulled down the leg hanging on the table, and held her hands in front of her. Her legs were numb because she had been in that position for too long. As soon as she came down, she felt as if there was glass piercing her feet. But before Lin Wenxi could gather all her feelings on her legs, Li Yan inserted the thing in the back hole into her front hole, and then started to thrust. The skirt was lifted up, and every time the man hit her, he hit her to the deepest part. The sound of slapping echoed in the bathroom, and Lin Wenxi's white buttocks had turned red.

"Ah ha... my legs... hurt..." Lin Wenxi's legs, which had just hurt this morning, were uncomfortable because they were a little numb. The man's impact made his legs weak and trembling constantly.

Hearing the child say that his legs were uncomfortable, Li Yan gradually regained his senses, stopped his movements, and carefully turned him over.

  "Does your leg hurt?"

  "Yeah." In fact, it was just numb. Hearing the man's gentle voice, Lin Wenxi didn't know why, but she felt a little wronged. He never acted like a spoiled child to others, but it seemed that he was only a little childish when facing Li Yan.

  With the penis still inserted inside, Li Yan picked Lin Wenxi up and walked out of the bathroom.

  "Yeah...ah..." Because she was afraid of falling, Lin Wenxi clamped the man's waist with her legs and held the man's neck tightly with her hands. The things in her body kept hitting her because of walking, which made Lin Wenxi's waist soft again. If Li Yan hadn't held his waist with one hand and supported his lower body with the other hand, he would probably fall.

For the first time, Lin Wenxi felt that the distance from the bathroom to the bed was so long. The man's big penis was inserted into her vagina, and it went deeper with every step. The penis that had been released before was rubbing against the man's strong belly, and it was rising again.

Putting Lin Wenxi on the bed, Li Yan carefully lifted his legs, rubbing them with his hands while thrusting, but the movement was obviously much slower.

"Does it still hurt?"

In this matter, the man was always so gentle to him, and Lin Wenxi's eyes were red. He knew that the man was worried about him, so he shook his head. It hurt just now because of numbness, and it was much better now.

"Don't look at me like that, I can't help it."

Li Yan kissed Lin Wenxi's lips in a low voice. The child hugged the man's neck obediently and let him kiss him.

"Then... don't bear it..." Lin Wenxi didn't know why she said such a thing, and her ears were red after she finished speaking. She felt that the man was obviously much more excited when he heard her words, and the hands holding her legs also tightened a little.

"I wanted to be gentle with you just now, but it seems that you are very hungry, baby. Forget it." Li Yan pulled his legs and began to accelerate. In fact, he wanted to punish him more severely, but he was reluctant to punish him again when the child said that his legs hurt. He had punished him enough today, and he was afraid that the child could not bear it. The rest would be done slowly in the future. But the child just said not to endure it, so Li Yan certainly could not "let him down".

  Li Yan tore off Lin Wenxi's clothes, picked him up and lay on his back against him, so that his legs did not need to exert force. Then he thrust his penis into his little hole again, with one hand around Lin Wenxi's shoulders, and Li Yan's upper body leaned against the head of the bed, basically sitting and fucking him, this posture allows both of them to clearly see the place of intercourse. The sound of water splashing constantly came from there. As long as Lin Wenxi lowered her head, she could see her penis oozing with liquid and the thick purple-red penis of the man a little lower, which was in sharp contrast with her own. It was entering a certain place of her. After a few shallow insertions, Li Yan would always deliberately push it to the deepest place once, and then circle it inside. Such stimulation made Lin Wenxi's eyes burst into tears.

  "Ah... Master... Ah ha... Ah..."

  "Is it more real than in the mirror?"

  Lin Wenxi was so embarrassed that she covered her eyes with her arms, but Li Yan took them down.

  "Look there. Your pussy is very delicious." Li Yan inserted shallowly, and the slow speed made Lin Wenxi see it clearly, but she began to feel that such a speed made her feel itchy, and she was used to the dominance of men.

"Ah ha... it's so itchy inside..."

"Do you want the master to go deeper to relieve the itch?"

"Yeah... I want... deeper... ah,... quick..."

Li Yan hugged Lin Wenxi's waist, pressed down hard, and pushed up himself.

"Yeah... it's going to break... Master..."

"Ah... ah ha... Master... it's... so big..." No matter how many times it happened, Lin Wenxi still felt that Li Yan's thing was ridiculously big. Seeing such a thick thing inserted into her, Lin Wenxi really doubted whether it would break one day. Especially when the man thrust the penis covered with lewd fluid into her flower hole and then thrust it into her anus.

"You like the master's big penis to fuck you, right?"

"Yeah... ah... I like it... ah ha..."

Li Yan moved his waist easily, pinched Lin Wenxi's nipples with both hands and played with them. Occasionally, he touched the "crying" little guy in front. Lin Wenxi leaned against the man, her whole body was fucked so weak that she could only moan.

  There were a few times when the man's penis accidentally slipped out, and Li Yan would ask Lin Wenxi to hold it herself and insert it back. The feeling of emptiness made Lin Wenxi always obediently lower her head to touch the man's penis, and then slowly insert it back into her vagina. The hot temperature of the man's penis would make her blush and her heart beat with excitement.

  Since the last time he did it with Lin Wenxi without a condom, Li Yan seemed to have no enthusiasm for wearing that thing. He also knew that the physique of hermaphrodites was not very good, and the physiological organs inside were not well developed, so the chance of pregnancy was very small, and some even did not, so he basically did not think about the problem that Lin Wenxi might get pregnant. Lin Wenxi herself was even less likely to think of this.

  So when Li Yan shot the hot semen into her body again and again, Lin Wenxi did not struggle much, and the man would not give him a chance to struggle. It's just that the stuff is too much and too hot, so every time I have to fill both of my little holes, and then the man will let me go.

  Author's words:

  The little cutie is actually seduced invisibly. .