114. Don't pull it out

114 Don't pull it out

  "It's so thick."

  Lin Wenxi's eyes were still blurry, and suddenly she saw the man put the semen on his hand to his lips, and then licked it. Although it was in the dark and so close, Lin Wenxi still saw Li Yan's actions clearly. The string in her mind seemed to be broken suddenly, and her brain could not think at all, "Master... Master... Why did you eat it..."

  Li Yan smiled, "Why can't I eat it?"

  "You clearly said before... Don't eat this thing..."

  "But Xiaoxi has eaten it before." The man said indifferently.

  This is different! Lin Wenxi shouted in her heart, the man is obviously a germaphobe, isn't he? ! And the things in his own place... He never thought that one day the high and mighty man would do such a thing...

  "But..." Lin Wenxi lowered his head, not knowing what to say. The man's actions today always made him feel strange and his heart beat faster.

"You ejaculated so quickly and it was so thick. Has Xiaoxi not released it for a long time?" The man's words brought Lin Wenxi back to reality.

Lin Wenxi's ears were burning. Even in the dark, he didn't dare to look into the man's eyes. Since he knew he was pregnant, he couldn't indulge himself so much. He hadn't masturbated himself again. He was usually very tired and didn't have the energy to think so much. The previous erotic dream made him feel sore in his waist and back. It seems that he really can't release too much.

"Did I say it right? Xiaoxi hasn't released it for a long time." Lin Wenxi felt that the man seemed to be a little excited. He licked his cochlea and then inserted his tongue to poke inside.

"Hmm...itchy...don't..."

But Li Yan didn't let go. He brushed the vortex inside with the tip of his tongue and thrust it like having sex. Although he knew that Lin Wenxi couldn't do anything with other men, he was still very happy after confirming it. Sure enough, only he was special. No matter how sensitive his body was trained, it could only be his.

"Ah ha... stop licking... um..." Lin Wenxi shook her head to avoid the man's licking, but her body was constantly rubbing against the man's thick and hot thing because of her twisting.

  "If you don't want to lick the top, then lick the bottom." The man said evilly, and turned over and pressed Lin Wenxi down on the small old sofa. For a moment, the small sofa seemed particularly crowded.

  "Don't do it here..." Lin Wenxi pushed away the man who was leaning on her. Doing this with a man in her own living room, or on the sofa, made Lin Wenxi feel extremely shy.

  "I can't wait. Let's do this first." In the dark, she found the child's open mouth and blocked it directly. The tongue brushed across his upper palate and gums, licking every place and even the corners.

  It was astringent, Lin Wenxi frowned, vaguely tasting the taste of her own semen that had just remained in the man's mouth, feeling very embarrassed, and while being kissed in a daze, her pants were pulled down. Li Yan's hands erotically caressed Lin Wenxi's thighs, just outside at first, then gradually inside. The slow and erotic caressing soon made Lin Wenxi feel an electric current running through her body, producing a familiar pleasure.

  "It's been a long time since I touched Xiaoxi here. It's like milk, sucking tightly." The man's rough and hot breath sprayed on Lin Wenxi's cheek. Lin Wenxi's skin is very good, very natural, and Li Yan found that this child doesn't get tanned very much.

  "Hmm... don't talk... itchy... ah" Lin Wenxi was tickled by the man's breath, making her want to laugh, so she could only push him gently with her hands.

  "Don't say it, let's do it." Li Yan's fingers still had some of Lin Wenxi's semen that had just been ejaculated. He slowly reached behind and touched the two shy and tightly closed honey holes below Lin Wenxi. There was no sign of anyone having used it, which made Li Yan feel very happy. The female hole in front of him kept opening and closing several times when his fingers approached. Li Yan smiled and touched the flower core outside, then folded Lin Wenxi's legs and opened the hole with his fingers.

  "Ah ha... Master... What are you doing... Ah..."

  What? Fuck you. Li Yan wanted to say this, but he thought the child would be shy and hit him again, so he didn't tease him like this.

  "Xiao Xi seems to be more beautiful here." In fact, nothing can be seen in the dark, but the man still said this. He always felt that Lin Wenxi was more attractive this time than before. So his fingers continued to open it out, and another finger slowly inserted it in. Because the action was very slow and extremely erotic, Lin Wenxi felt itchy and felt that it would be more comfortable for the man to insert the thick one directly than now.

"Don't look...ah...it's so uncomfortable...Master...itchy..."

  "It won't be uncomfortable in a while." He didn't use his fingers to scratch until he touched the flower core inside, and honey immediately gushed out. It wet Li Yan's fingers. "Ah...don't do that! Ah ha...it's so weird..." Being directly touched there by the man, a very direct pleasure spread throughout the body, making Lin Wenxi feel even more itchy there.

  "A lot of lewd water flowed out. Baby's little mouth seems to be very hungry." The man said as he forcefully thrust two fingers in and inserted them there a few times.

  "Ah...ah..."It's so comfortable...Lin Wenxi said in his heart. In fact, many times late at night, he felt that his flower core was very itchy and uncomfortable, and wanted something to touch it, but he still resisted and didn't put his fingers in. After all, he felt that he was too lewd. Now the man's fingers were inside, and he felt very comfortable, but soon he felt that it was still not enough. He wanted something bigger and thicker, and he would feel good if he fucked that place hard. But such words made Lin Wenxi unable to say it.

"It's hot inside, it seems to be even wetter and hotter than before." His fingers were tightly wrapped inside, which seemed to be extremely ecstatic, making Li Yan want to insert it immediately, but it was not easy to have sex with a child, so he had to have fun this time.

Looking at Lin Wenxi, who was twisting particularly coquettishly after being inserted with two fingers, Li Yan felt that he seemed to be more sexy than before. Li Yan laughed at himself in his heart. It was really too long since we last saw each other. I always felt that Lin Wenxi was very special today, and seemed... more coquettish? And the voice was so soft, especially seductive. "Xiaoxi, have you eaten other people's dicks here?"

"Ah..." Lin Wenxi was stunned for a moment without knowing why the man asked this.

"Did you become like this after eating other people's dicks? Hmm?" Li Yan said, and deliberately inserted his fingers into the core of his flower core. Lin Wenxi soon couldn't stand it.

"Ahaha... No... I've only eaten the master's... big cock there..."

Lin Wenxi is getting more and more confused now. She always feels that she must be dreaming. It's so dark, and the man today is so abnormal. Thinking of what he said to her before, "It's the best to do it with the person you like." Does that man... like her... Lin Wenxi is slightly happy in her heart, but she is not sure... So she gradually recalled the erotic dream she had before, and began to become bold.

"I haven't eaten it in the front, so what about the back?" The man said, pulling out his finger and inserting it into Lin Wenxi's anus. It has become tighter after not being used for a long time. Li Yan almost had a hard time inserting a finger. He unconsciously sighed more than once that this body is really superb.

"Ah... It hurts... Um..." Because it has not been opened for too long, Lin Wenxi began to feel a little uncomfortable. Li Yan pulled out his finger very considerately.

"Don't... Master... I want..." Thinking that he would not insert it into her, Lin Wenxi shouted instinctively, not knowing how wanton she was now. However, Li Yan seemed very satisfied and patted his twisting buttocks.