52 Tempting "dinner" in the kitchen 1 (limited)

Lin Wenxi still didn't have the courage to masturbate, so she could only endure it with a red face. Anyway, it would go down soon. This had happened before, and it would go down quickly.

When Li Yan returned home, he saw such a tempting scene. The child was busy in the kitchen wearing the maid clothes she requested, with her back exposed to the air, white and tender, more delicious and tempting than the tofu on the kitchen table. Before, Lin Wenxi would feel awkward and always wanted to put on pants, but Li Yan refused. Gradually, it seemed that there was no feeling, and the summer weather was also quite hot...

At this time, Lin Wenxi didn't notice that the man had returned. Although he was usually very sensitive, he was always in a state of wandering today. Since he saw that thing... he couldn't concentrate, as if his mind was full of the boy's moaning and swaying. Is that thing really Li Yan's? How could he have this thing? I clearly haven't seen it before... Could it be Xia again...

  "Xiao Xi, what are you thinking about?" Just as Lin Wenxi was thinking about it and washing the dishes in her hands, the man's pleasant voice sounded in her ears, and a trace of hot air drilled into her cochlea, which was very itchy. But at this time, Lin Wenxi was startled.

  "You're back." He turned around hurriedly. The breath on the man was so familiar.

  Seeing Lin Wenxi so flustered, Li Yan frowned. Why did he seem to be afraid of him? "What are you thinking about?"

  "No...no..." Lin Wenxi would think of that thing when she saw the man now. No, her face was hot again...

  "Why is your face so red? Did you catch a cold?" Lin Wenxi had been wearing this for a day. Could she really catch a cold? Li Yan wanted to touch his forehead with some worry, but Lin Wenxi dodged in a panic.

"No... It's okay, I don't have a cold."

  "Your face is very red."

  "It's just too hot."

  Li Yan laughed, "Is it still hot to wear this, baby? It seems that you are eager to take it all off." Li Yan said and deliberately touched his cool little butt with his hand. Well, it's convenient to wear nothing.

  "Ah, don't do this."

  "What about me?" The man pinched his little butt badly, but deliberately poked his closed hole behind with his fingers.

  "Ah." Feeling the man poking her there, Lin Wenxi's face became even redder, "Take your hand away, I still have to cook."

  Looking at the child's delicious appearance now, Li Yan was really hungry. So the finger lingering at his hole directly pierced in.

"Yeah... take it out... I want to cook..." The man was getting more and more aggressive...

  "It's okay, you continue." The man said with an evil smile, turned Lin Wenxi around and continued to face the dishes he had just washed, and a man's finger was already inserted behind her. It was all because the underwear was too thin and the back of the clothes was empty, so Li Yan inserted the finger without any obstacles.

  "Aren't you going to cook? Continue." The man increased his fingers to two and continued to pump, feeling that the child's inside was getting wetter and wetter.

  "How can I... ah..."

  "Can't the little servant even do something like cooking?" The man deliberately lowered his voice.

  Lin Wenxi cried out in her heart, who would have the mood to cook when being treated like this. (Xiao: My good son, you see Xiao Yu even made omelette rice at that time, evil smile) And the man, why did he keep attacking that part of her...

  "Yeah..." Lin Wenxi's face became more and more flushed, and her body leaned weakly on the cooking table.

"It's wet. The little servant is so naughty. He doesn't cook properly. What are we going to eat later?" The man's voice was faint, as if he was really blaming him. Lin Wenxi, who couldn't look back, didn't see the sly smile in the man's eyes at all.

Thinking that the man was angry, Lin Wenxi picked up the half-washed vegetables, tried to ignore the feeling behind her and the man's movements, and continued to concentrate on doing what she had just done, picking the leaves of the green vegetables one by one, and then washing them carefully, but...

  "I'm hungry."

  "Ah ha... soon... wait... ah..." Before Lin Wenxi finished speaking, the man pulled his butt back a little, and then a hot thing pressed against her hole.

"Eat my little servant first."

  "Master...ah..." Lin Wenxi still didn't finish her words, she felt the man's thing pushed into her back hole. This time, unlike any previous time, there was no lubrication or anything, but it rushed in directly. Lin Wenxi felt a sharp pain in the back. It seemed that only the first time Li Yan was drugged did he feel so painful.

  "Ah...it hurts..."

  "Be good, don't squeeze so tightly." Li Yan didn't feel good either. He didn't know that Lin Wenxi's thing would be so tight if it wasn't properly expanded. Now he was in a dilemma. Li Yan had mysophobia, and it was impossible for him to just pick up the cooking oil next to him and pour it on the place where they were connected for lubrication, so he could only wait for Lin Wenxi to relax himself and then secrete liquid. His body was very special. Not only would he secrete lewd fluid when he was aroused, but also from the back. Li Yan, who understood his body, held his front and stroked it.

"Ah...ah..." I felt like I was being brought to the front...

Lin Wenxi was still holding the green vegetables in her hand, and the man penetrated her from behind, and the green sprouts in front were not spared by the man, so she could only hold on the cooking table in a weird posture, her body unconsciously relaxed, and the man's words always seemed like a spell that made him do it unconsciously.

Feeling the softness inside, Li Yan thrust forward and buried his entire penis inside.

"Ah ha...ah..." Lin Wenxi felt pain and accidentally crushed the leaves she was holding with her hand.

"Why did you stop, little servant? Keep cooking. How can you eat the vegetables if you crush them?" Li Yan sighed in his heart about the tightness and comfort inside Lin Wenxi, and reminded him to continue "working", and with his always cold voice, it seemed that he was really worried about the dinner problem, which instantly filled the little servant's heart with guilt.

Writer's words:

  Mr. Li is a big bad guy┐(┘▽└)┌