126. Won't stay

126 Won't Stay

After hearing Li Yan's answer, the child misunderstood. Thinking that the man came to her just for a promise she made in the past, Lin Wenxi felt a little disappointed, but she couldn't help asking, "Will you stay?"

She was obviously sad, but for some reason, besides the disappointment, she had a faint expectation in her heart. She didn't want the man to come to her just for a promise she made in the past, but she wanted to see him, hoped that he would stay, and wanted to be with him, even though he might not love her anymore. But she still deeply loved the man in front of her.

Looking at the always proud man in front of her, Lin Wenxi never thought that one day such a person would be left with nothing. The last time the man asked him this, he just thought that the man was just talking casually. But no matter what the man was like, in his heart, he was still a strong man.

Lin Wenxi didn't expect the man to shake his head at him, meaning...won't stay? Lin Wenxi didn't realize that her dim eyes at that moment were seen by the man. I only knew that I felt a deep sense of bitterness in my heart, and I began to feel suffocated. Was it because I was being too sentimental?

  He said he was looking for a place to live, but he didn't stay with me. Maybe the man never thought about living with me. For such a long time, the man didn't come to see me, and didn't even give me any news. I had driven him away long ago, but I still stuck to him with a warm face. Moreover, even if he really wanted to stay, did I really have the ability to take him in?

  Looking around, the white powder on the wall almost fell off. There was only a small and hard bed in the room. The whole room was in full view. There was nothing extra, not even nothing that was not extra. It was even worse than a toilet in a man's house. It was obvious that the man didn't belong to this place. This feeling of being out of place made Lin Wenxi feel even more humble.

Suddenly I felt a little stupid. Why did I swear that I would support the man? I have nothing. What qualifications do I have to support him? And why did the man coax me at that time? He knew that he couldn't support him, but he still coaxed him and said that he was very touched. It is impossible for the man to accept such a life.

Even if the man is now in decline, he is still the prince before. How could he be willing to live such a civilian life? If the man didn't lie to him at that time and let him face the reality earlier, maybe he would start to work hard from then on. At least, he wouldn't be so embarrassed now. At least he would be more qualified to say that he would support him in the future. Thinking about it, Lin Wenxi's eyes gradually turned red.

Seeing that he kept his head down, Li Yan felt distressed and saw what he was thinking. So he touched his head and said, "Xiao Xi, you don't understand how dangerous my situation is now. I can't stay here. I don't want you to get into trouble."

The man did it for her? Lin Wenxi raised her head in surprise. She just thought so much about it, but the man was like this? Lin Wenxi blushed in shame. He thought the man felt that the conditions here were too bad...

  She raised her head to apologize, but she saw the man's pale face. Lin Wenxi remembered that he was injured yesterday. It was okay if she didn't look carefully just now. Now she found that the man's usual good complexion was gone. He was unusually pale at this time. Moreover, although the man's hand touching her head was very gentle, it was trembling all the time, and it was also abnormally hot. Could it be that the wound worsened? Lin Wenxi thought worriedly, and saw that the man's forehead had sweated. How could a man sweat in such cold weather? It must be because of last night...

  All the complicated emotions in Lin Wenxi's heart were replaced by worry. She didn't continue the previous topic, so she got up and crawled over without knowing that she was sore all over, and said, "Let me see your injury."

  "It's okay now." The man didn't expect him to suddenly come to ask him these questions, so he quickly evaded. The quilt that Lin Wenxi was covering slipped off because of the action, revealing bruises all over her fair body, but she was unaware of it, and her heart was tied to the man.

  "Take off your clothes and show them to me." The unwilling child ignored what the man said this time, and the man stood up and took off the man's clothes.

  "Baby, I didn't expect you to be so passionate."

  Lin Wenxi's hand was stunned, her little face blushed, and then she continued the action of her hand.

  "I can't help it if you tempt me like this."

  Unexpectedly, the man didn't stop joking with him, and the child's ears gradually turned red. He also felt that kneeling in front of the man to help him undress was a bit like doing that thing, but his concern for the man outweighed this little shame.

  "It's cute down there, it's erect."

  "Ah..." When the man's hand held her down there, Lin Wenxi realized that she was naked at this time. And when she lowered her head, she found that her thighs were all bruised. Her body turned pink with shame, and her cheeks flushed like she had drunk alcohol.

  "What a cute reaction, why don't you unbutton it?" The man teased and licked his earlobe.

  "Ah... don't..." Lin Wenxi tightly grasped the man's front, and the buttons were still half unbuttoned. The man seemed to be deliberately rubbing against her still weak part, making it feel more and more.

  "Don't do this... I want... ah ha... to show you the wound..."

  "You said it's okay."

  Lin Wenxi clearly saw that the sweat on the man's forehead was getting more and more, but she still wanted to be strong. She could only try to divert her attention and help the man unbutton with all her heart. Her hand slowly moved up, touching the man's cheek, and then to his forehead...

  "Why is it so hot here!" The scorching temperature made Lin Wenxi shudder. She grabbed the man's hand that was playing tricks on her, and looked at him with a worried but reproachful face.

"It's okay."

  "You're still saying it!" Lin Wenxi yelled at him for the first time, and her voice was so loud that Li Yan was startled. He didn't expect that the little rabbit would be as cute as a kitten scratching someone when it got angry. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? Are you infected and have a fever?!" "Maybe." The man shrugged indifferently.

  Maybe? Seeing that the man didn't care about her body, Lin Wenxi was so angry that she started shaking. If she hadn't just discovered that something was wrong with the man, would he have just let her get sick? "Hurry up and check if the wound is inflamed. If it's not good, we have to go to the hospital!"

  "No." Li Yan couldn't go to the hospital in his current condition, otherwise he didn't know how big a deal it would cause.