135. The Jealous Man and the Angry Bunny

135 The Jealous Man and the Angry Bunny

However, the man surnamed Chen knew to do this, and he must have heard the rumors. If he used some tricks at this time, I wonder if Emperor Yu can survive.

After hearing this, Lin Wenxi breathed a sigh of relief. She was full of gratitude to Brother Chen Mo. She didn't expect that this hospital was actually theirs. She was surprised that Chen Mo's family was so rich. It was normal for Xia Junyang's family to have a hospital, but she didn't expect that Chen Mo's family also had a private hospital.

"So you don't have to worry." Unlike the innocence of a child, Li Yan knew that he had owed the two brothers a favor, and he would have to repay it one day. This is how the business world is, there is no free benefit.

"Then Master, do you want to see your injury too? Is it worse now?"

Li Yan shook his head at him, "It's okay, I'm much better now. My wife took such good care of me at home yesterday, how could it not be good?"

Hearing the man's disgusting words, Lin Wenxi patted him shyly, but she felt relieved when she saw that the man looked better.

Li Yan's slender and beautiful fingers played with Lin Wenxi's soft black hair, and he was still frightened. "Xiao Xi, I told you not to come to work today, but you insisted on coming. Fortunately, nothing happened. Do you want to worry me to death?"

  "Master, I'm sorry..." Then Lin Wenxi remembered that the man didn't allow him to apologize casually, and was afraid that he would punish him later, so he quickly changed the subject, "Fortunately, Chen Mo was here. I didn't expect it to be so serious at the time..."

  "By the way, are you close to that Chen Mo?" Chen Mo is a rarely mentioned existence in the Chen family. Many people don't even know that the Chen family has a young master. Just now, it was the first time that Li Yan saw him. A man who looks like this is indeed a bit too beautiful. It's sad that the Chen family would hide him. But it's precisely because I haven't met Li Yan that I'm worried. I don't know what kind of person he is. His brother does have some means, but his reputation in the business world is not bad. Thinking of his brother's relationship with him when he was alive, he should not be a sinister villain or a snake and rat.

Lin Wenxi nodded, "He is a really good person and has always been very good to me. He has been taking care of me these days, so I have gradually gotten along with him."

  "So he was the first one to know that you were pregnant?"

  "Yes."

  "He also knows the secrets of your body?"

  "Yes."

  For some reason, Li Yan felt a strong sense of jealousy in his heart. That guy was so nice to others for no reason. Could he have bad intentions? Xia Junyang often did this kind of thing. Moreover, he had not been with the child for so long, but they were together day and night, and they had such a good relationship... After the jealousy was turned over, the man's rationality became thinner and thinner. Chen Mo's beautiful face flashed in his mind again. Putting it together with the child's, he felt awkward. Looking at the child in his arms who looked happy when talking about the man, Li Yan felt even more unhappy.

"Don't get so close to him in the future."

"Ah?" Lin Wenxi didn't know why the man suddenly frowned. He was fine just now. "But he is really good to me. Why should I stay away from him?"

"I told you not to get so close to him, so don't." The man's long-lost domineering attitude returned again. Lin Wenxi didn't react for a while. Hearing that he didn't trust Chen Mo so much, Lin Wenxi was a little unhappy and her voice was a little louder.

"He has been helping me these days. He is my good friend. Why can't I be with him? I have the right to make friends."

I didn't expect the child to quarrel with me for Chen Mo. Li Yan's face became even more livid. "You are still young and don't understand many things."

Lin Wenxi was also very angry. It turned out that in the eyes of the man, she was just a child! "I have grown up! Don't treat me as a child!"

This was the first time that Li Yan experienced the feeling of "children's rebellious period". He was a little angry for a while. He didn't expect such a good child to quarrel with him? ! Mingming is still a little kid. Although he does not deny that Lin Wenxi is indeed more sensible, obedient and strong than his peers, he is also much simpler. Sometimes he even doubts how such a simple child survived in this society. If someone is a little bit good to him, he will think that this person is a good person and worthy of trust, and he will remember it in his heart. This is certainly not a bad thing, but such a child will suffer sooner or later. There must be a "cold-blooded" and "ungrateful" person who leaves a way out for everything to protect him from harm and keep him so simple. Then, Li Yan does not mind being such a person.

  Of course, it is not ruled out that there is selfishness this time. Chen Mo's matter is completely the result of a man's jealousy.

  "He is very good to you, but you know that he has nothing to you?"

  At this time, Lin Wenxi, who vaguely understood why the man was angry, blushed, but it was because of anger. Does he think that everyone in the world is gay! The relationship between me and Chen Mo is so... so simple... can actually be...

  "We have nothing! Master, you big idiot!" Lin Wenxi was also furious this time, and her childish nature came out completely. She grabbed the pillow and threw it at the man. Her little face was swollen because of anger. She simply pulled the quilt over herself and hid her little head in it, and she would never come out.

  Realizing that he really made the child unhappy, Li Yan suddenly sobered up. Li Yan, you sick bastard, cursed himself and began to reflect. The child's fetal qi has just stabilized. Why did he quarrel with him, and for such trivial things? Li Yan also felt that he was really getting weirder and weirder. Now, should he apologize...

  "Xiao Xi, come out quickly, I shouldn't quarrel with you." After a long time, the man finally changed sides first...t

  There was still no sound in the quilt.

  "Baby, come out quickly, it's not good to be suffocated."

  Still no sound.

  "Baby, come out quickly, it's not good to be suffocated."

  Still no sound.

"Wife, do you want to suffocate our baby?"

This time the child finally lifted the quilt. But his face was still puffed up.

"It's my fault. I quarreled with you even though I knew you were not in good health." In fact, the two had never quarreled before. Not to mention quarreling, they couldn't imagine it just by imagining it. But today, I don't know what went wrong. They quarreled over such a thing. Lin Wenxi also knew that this man used to be very cold, but now he quarreled with her and apologized, which showed that he was really different.

"I shouldn't be angry... You can't say that Chen Mo and I... that... We have nothing, and he can't do anything to me... Even if he has something to me, I can't do anything to him..."

"I know. I was too irrational just now. You have the right to make friends, I have no reason to stop you, and I shouldn't be jealous casually."

"Yeah." Is the man actually... jealous? Lin Wenxi's face turned red, and her heart was pounding.

Looking at the child sitting on the bed with a blanket tied up, his nose was still a little red, like a frightened little rabbit, it was all because of me who messed with him, and I suddenly felt a surge of love in my heart, hugged him tighter, and pressed his head against my chest.

Author's words: Let me ask you, do you think it is better for Xiaoxi to be Li Yan's son or Li Yan's brother's son (to put it bluntly, is it better to be a father-son relationship or an uncle-nephew relationship? Yasi)? ? It's very important, collect ideas>