87. Baby, it hurts here (be careful!)

87 Baby, it hurts here (be careful!)

  "I like Li Yan, I don't care about these." Li Yan didn't expect that Lin Wenxi, who had been silent beside him, would suddenly speak to the person he was always afraid of, and the content was so touching. He suddenly became more determined and held Lin Wenxi's bloodless hand tightly.

  Li Zongsheng seemed to want to say something, but in the end he just sighed.

  "Xiao Yan, do you really not care who this child is?"

  Hearing this question again, Li Yan felt a headache, "I said I don't care. Even if he is a gangster beggar outside, I only love him, Lin Wenxi."

  After saying that, he pulled the still stunned child upstairs. When he turned around, he frowned because of the pain of the injury just now, but he left quickly. Li Zongsheng behind him looked at the two people who left thoughtfully, with a solemn expression... It seems that he still doesn't know what he is talking about... After a long time, he took out the phone.

"Are you sure that what you said is true?"

"If so, there is something I hope you can help me find."

In the room.

Slowly taking off Li Yan's clothes, many wounds have been penetrated by the rags of clothes, and they can't be taken out like this, but not taking them out is not a solution, the wounds will get inflamed. Lin Wenxi looked at the whip marks with blood flowing, and tears fell again.

"I just realized that Xiaoxi loves to cry so much. If you cry too much, you are not a man. Xiaoxi wants to be a man, right?" Li Yan wiped his tears with his hands and smiled.

"You can still laugh!" Lin Wenxi blamed him. He was so injured, why could a man still joke with her as if nothing had happened.

"I said it's okay. Don't cry." Li Yan kissed his eyes and said gently.

Turning out the medicine box from the room, Lin Wenxi took out tweezers and carefully helped to take out the rags from the wounds on Li Yan's back and arms, and then disinfected and applied medicine.

"Xiao Xi knows all these. So virtuous." It hurts to apply the medicinal wine on it. But Li Yan didn't show any expression and continued to joke with Lin Wenxi.

Lin Wenxi is not a fool. She knows that applying medicine on the wound like this will hurt like hell, but the man said nothing, and didn't even frown. Lin Wenxi felt distressed and blew on it carefully while applying medicine. He remembered that his mother applied medicine on his hand in the same way before. It seemed that it wouldn't hurt after blowing. "Master, if it hurts, tell me."

"It doesn't hurt. How can it hurt with Xiao Xi blowing for me?" Although the man's words were joking, a part of his heart had already softened. From childhood to adulthood, his mother had divorced his father a long time ago and didn't take care of the two brothers. If he was injured, he would go directly to a private doctor. How could anyone help him apply medicine like this? Carefully, the cool breath he exhaled on his wound was very comfortable, which made Li Yan feel itchy.

Not knowing what the man was thinking, Lin Wenxi ignored his chatter and continued to apply her own medicine, but her hands were much lighter, and she kept blowing until her mouth was sore.

Applying to some places, carefully bandaging, and then taking off the whole piece of clothing, there were many crisscrossing whip marks on it. Lin Wenxi looked at it and her eyes turned red again and again, "You are obviously his son, why are you still..."

  "You have to know that my dad and his ideas are different. When children make mistakes, they will first deal with it. They don't care whether you are his son or not. This is still good. If it is like Wang Zhixin's father who is mixed in the underworld, he will not be so strong when teaching people a lesson."

  Lin Wenxi's eyes widened instantly. Wang Zhixin's father is mixed in the underworld?

  "Okay, little fool, apply the medicine quickly."

  "Yes." Lin Wenxi carefully took the medicinal wine and continued to apply the medicine to the man.

"Xiao Xi looks even cuter if she wears the nurse's uniform she wore last time to help me apply medicine. I'm willing to get hurt a few more times."

The child blushed instantly. It was already so late, and the man still thought of this! And what does it mean to get hurt a few more times! He didn't want to see him get hurt again.

"And there are a lot of props." Li Yan ignored the child's red face and said while looking at the medicine box.

Props... Lin Wenxi looked down at the medicine box next to him, and a few black lines appeared on his face. Since he met the man, he was surprised to know that anything could be taken...

"Hehe, your ears are red, what are you thinking about." The man deliberately blew into his ears.

"No!"

"Ah, hiss." Because Lin Wenxi was excited and accidentally used too much force, Li Yan took a breath in pain.

"Master, are you okay?" The child immediately forgot to be shy and looked at Li Yan nervously.

"Something's wrong. It hurts."

  "Where does it hurt?"

  "Here."

  The hand attached to a bulging hot object, and the face turned red again. At this time, the man was still...

  "Master, your wound is not healed yet, no..." said a mosquito-like voice.

  "I'm injured, but Xiaoxi can't even satisfy me with this request?"

  The man's words made the child feel guilty. His injury was not unrelated to himself. How could he still treat the master like this...

  "I'm sorry..."

  "Instead of apologizing, why don't you take some action." The man smiled evilly.

  "But...but..." Lin Wenxi looked at the man, and finally gritted her teeth and went for it, "Then I'll help the master..."

  "Yeah." The man smiled and looked at him. The rabbit-like child was so cute.

  Carefully avoiding the man's wound, afraid of hurting him, Lin Wenxi squeezed between the man's legs and took off his pants. Only then did she find some marks on his legs, but not as heavy as the upper body. I couldn't help but stroke it with my hands, but I didn't expect the man's breathing to suddenly become heavy.

  "Master, did I hurt you?"

  The man shook his head and smiled as he gestured to his lower body. Lin Wenxi realized that it had been "standing in awe" to her. She blushed and slowly grasped it, first stroking it with her hands, then putting it in her mouth. Her hands were not idle either, grasping the two balls behind and kneading them. She stretched out her tongue and licked it like licking a popsicle, then sucked it hard and slowly pushed it deeper.

  Lin Wenxi's mouth was very wet and hot, and very comfortable. After several times of training, she also learned how to make a man more comfortable. After sucking the thing in front, she didn't let go of Li Yan's two heavy testicles. Lin Wenxi held it in her hand and sucked it slowly, making the man feel very happy. When she looked up and saw the man's enjoyment, Lin Wenxi seemed to be greatly encouraged and continued to serve the man hard.

The throbbing penis swelled bigger and bigger in her hand. Her mouth couldn't contain it at all. She could only reluctantly lick the front end. The hand holding the root was also moved by the size of the thing in her hand, which made the child's body warm up.

  "Hmm..." The huge penis was thrusting in her mouth. Tears came out of Lin Wenxi's eyes. The man's thing was really too big, and her mouth was sore...

  She unconsciously touched the two round balls. Because the man was excited by the thrusting, the speed was getting faster and faster. Lin Wenxi gradually couldn't keep up with the man's rhythm.

Author's words: After the exam on the 29th, there will be military training from the 30th to July 11th. In addition, there will be military theory classes at night until more than 10 o'clock. Why is it so miserable... I hate it T^T. I posted the article at more than five o'clock... Sixian.com actually took so long! ! = =...