29. Dirty Thoughts

29 Dirty Thoughts

  "But... I can't do anything well..." Lin Wenxi lowered her head in self-abasement.

  "No, you did a good job last night." The man's ambiguous words made Lin Wenxi blush. Li Yan stopped teasing him.

  "I'm going to work soon. By the way, do you have rheumatism in your legs? I'll let Xia Junyang come over to take a look at you."

  "Ah?" Lin Wenxi didn't know why the man knew about her leg problem, and looked at him in surprise. "That... how do you know..."

  Seeing that the man didn't answer her, Lin Wenxi said, "Actually, there's no need. It's been many years, and it can't be cured."

  "Acupuncture and massage can cure it."

  "Too much trouble..."

  "It's okay. Xia Junyang is bored all day. Let him help you take a look."

  Li Yan didn't give him room to refuse, and turned and left the room. He came in again with breakfast in his hand. In fact, he didn't like eating in the bedroom, always felt it was dirty, but the child couldn't get out of bed, so there was nothing he could do.

Putting the food on the table beside the bed, Li Yan said lightly, "I'm going to work. The phone is there, call me if you have anything."

As soon as Li Yan finished speaking, Lin Wenxi looked at the phone next to him. Xiao Ran and the others remembered what happened last night at this time, and the atmosphere suddenly became a little awkward.

After a long time, Lin Wenxi whispered: "Yeah. I know."

"Then I'll leave."

"Yeah."

After Li Yan left, Lin Wenxi stared at the phone on the bedside in a daze. The memory of last night surged like a tide, making his face blush. After looking at it for a long time, he slowly reached out and took it. But thinking of the feeling of it vibrating in his body, he was so embarrassed that he threw it back to the bedside and covered his face with the quilt.

It felt like he had slept for a while, and Lin Wenxi still managed to get up from bed. The sheets had been changed to new ones, probably because they had been changed after they had sex last night. It seemed that men really couldn't stand dirt. When he came to the bathroom, he found that the changed sheets were still in the basin and had not been washed, so he decided to wash the sheets after washing up.

  His legs were sore all the time, and he had to hold on to the wall when walking. After brushing his teeth, Lin Wenxi took the breakfast on the table to the living room and sat down to eat. He knew that men would not want others to eat in his bedroom, and he didn't know why Li Yan didn't ask him to go out to eat just now.

  After eating, Lin Wenxi moved to the bathroom again. Looking at the sheets stained with various "unknown" liquids, his cheeks were hot. At this time, the feeling in his back hole was particularly obvious. He suddenly remembered that the man had ejaculated inside him this time, but... when he got up in the morning... there was nothing unusual inside... Did the man help him clean it? Lin Wenxi felt incredible. Suddenly, Xiaoye's vagina also contracted violently twice as if it had sensed something.

  Just then the doorbell rang. Lin Wenxi walked to open the door with difficulty.

  "Little cutie."

  "Jun Yang?" Because he didn't allow her to call him Uncle Xia, and forced him to call him Jun Yang.

  "Well, little cutie, why do I feel that you are becoming more and more attractive." Xia Junyang was not joking, and always felt that he looked a little different today.

  Although Xia Junyang often teased Lin Wenxi, the child would still blush.

"Don't...talk nonsense..."

  "Haha, you're still so cute even when you blush."

  Lin Wenxi was ready to ignore his teasing words and said directly, "Come here...what's the matter?"

  "Oh, right. Li Yan said your legs are uncomfortable, I came to take a look at you."

  "Ah, he has called you? He said no need to bother..."

  "No, but he asked me to wait until he gets off work before coming together. He said you were sleeping. But I couldn't wait to see the little cutie, so I came here by myself. I didn't disturb you, did I?"

  "It's okay, I'm awake. Thank you."

  "You don't need to thank me for this kind of thing." Xia Junyang smiled. This child is really in poor health. It's not good to have these diseases at such a young age. He needs to be cured as soon as possible. Seeing that his face is much rosier than when he first came, and he no longer looks obviously malnourished, Xia Junyang feels much more comfortable.

After entering the house, Xia Junyang found that Lin Wenxi's walking was a little strange, so he asked: "Xiaoxi, are your legs uncomfortable now?" Isn't it usually cloudy that makes you feel uncomfortable? Today the sun is pretty good.

  "Ah?" Lin Wenxi suddenly remembered that she was still in pain and her legs were sore, so the way she walked must be strange. She looked at Xia Junyang awkwardly, "It's okay..."

  "I'll show you later. Go into the house."

  "Oh." Lin Wenxi didn't know how to lie, so she could only walk in front obediently. Feeling Xia Junyang's gaze on her, she felt a little uncomfortable. She was afraid that he would see something, so she could only speed up her pace, but it hurt more when she pulled back.

  Looking at Lin Wenxi's appearance, Xia Junyang suddenly narrowed his eyes. According to his experience of sweeping the battlefield, he always felt that... Lin Wenxi looked like someone who had been loved hard once...

  Xia Junyang suddenly laughed at his dirty thoughts, and Li Yan couldn't have that kind of relationship with him, didn't he like men?