89. The keepsake auctioned

After the climax, Lin Wenxi woke up after seeing the blood on the bed. The man was almost madly hitting her body, and she had forgotten her injuries. Now that Lin Wenxi had reacted, she even forgot that the man's thing was still buried in her body. She directly propped up her body and said nervously: "Master, you are bleeding again."

"It's okay, this little injury is not a problem." The man smiled.

"But you bleed a lot." The child said, nervously looking for the medicine box that he had just thrown aside.

"If you move again, I will really be in trouble." The man said evilly. The penis buried in his body became hard again because of the child's actions.

Hearing Li Yan's hoarse voice, Lin Wenxi blushed and reacted. The man's penis was still inside! And Li Yan also pushed up very impolitely.

"I...ah...ah...slow down...ah..."

Before he finished speaking, the man launched a second offensive.

After it was over, Lin Wenxi still complained about how the man could not care about her body. She had clearly told him to come by himself, but it still turned out like this.

  "Baby, since you want to take the initiative so much, wear that bunny costume for your master next time."

  Bunny costume? The little cutie blushed again. If he remembered correctly, that thing seemed to have a tail. It would be so embarrassing to wear it like that.

  It seemed that after Li Zongsheng got angry that day, he didn't do anything else. He didn't say he wanted to drive Lin Wenxi out. Even when Li Yan and Lin Wenxi appeared in front of him together, he didn't express anything, and he didn't even force him to marry Wang Zhixin immediately. All these abnormal behaviors made Li Yan raise his eyebrows uncomfortably. I don't know what the old man is doing again.

On this day, Wang Zhixin's father Wang Jianguo came over. He seemed to be unaware of what had happened. He was just pleased to see Li Yan and Wang Zhixin "living together". He also said that the wedding venue had been arranged, so the two could start preparing. Listening to their conversation, Lin Wenxi in the kitchen secretly clenched the cup in her hand.

In fact, he never asked the man whether he was going to get married, but the man also said that he would take him away. Although he didn't know when, he was willing to believe and wait for the promise the man made to him.

There was nothing for him to do in the living room. After coming out of the kitchen, Lin Wenxi went upstairs.

"Dad, you know I want to be with Xiaoxi." After Wang Jianguo left, Li Yan said to Li Zongsheng.

"I don't care what you want to do, but the marriage must be concluded." Everyone knows what the Wang family is. The Wang and Li families have been in contact for so long, but it is not really so naive that they only rely on the simple friendship between the two. Without a relationship of interest, who can be with whom forever.

There are no eternal friends, only eternal interests. Wang Zhixin married Li Yan, and the interests involved were immediately apparent. One was a weak and incompetent nameless subordinate, and the other was a young master of the Li family who was famous in the business world. Moreover, the marriage between the Wang and Li families had long been a good story in the outside world. Everyone knew that Wang Zhixin was Li Yan's fiancée. The two were a perfect match made in heaven.

  Wang Jianguo did not expect that his daughter would have an affair with his subordinate. He valued his reputation and could only send his daughter back to China and urge Li Zongsheng to get married. While he was urging, Li Zongsheng was also anxious. He felt a little uneasy when he knew that his son had done such a thing a few days ago, so he immediately asked Wang Jianguo to come over and set the wedding date directly.

  This marriage must be done whether it is done or not.

  "I want to take Xiaoxi away." The man still insisted on his decision. Wang Zhixin looked at him and did not speak. In fact, she admired Li Yan's courage. She did not blame him for not helping her because she knew that she owed him. Although the man never blamed her for that.

  "Xiao Yan, are you really going to force me?" Li Zongsheng's expression was not very good.

  "I didn't force you."

  Looking at his son, Li Zongsheng's expression was very strange. Lin Wenxi didn't come down from upstairs, and Li Zongsheng didn't let Wang Zhixin avoid it. Almost without hesitation, he said, "Okay. Lao Liu, bring the things in."

  The man called Lao Liu was Li Zongsheng's right-hand man. He had been with him for decades and was very loyal.

  "Yes, Master." Hearing Li Zongsheng calling him outside, he walked in, holding a box in his hand and respectfully handed it to Li Zongsheng.

  "Open it."

  "Yes."

  The wooden box looks simple, but it is actually very expensive, and the carvings on it are also extremely exquisite. Li Yan saw the value of the box at a glance, but he didn't know what was inside, and what medicine Li Zongsheng was selling in the gourd.

When the box was completely opened, Li Yan could see clearly that there was a pendant inside. Almost immediately, he recognized the glass jadeite inlaid inside, and his expression was slightly shocked.

  "This thing..."

  "Yes, this was given to me by a friend some time ago. But in fact, this is originally our family's thing." Li Zongsheng pulled the corner of his mouth, as if he was smiling, but not.

  Except for the slight shock at the beginning, Li Yan had no expression afterwards, and just said calmly, "Didn't my brother give this thing to that woman back then? How come it is here now?"

  "That's what I wanted to say. The person who gave it to me happened to be an old friend. He saw that this was something from our Li family, so he sent someone to send it back to me. He said he bought it at a high price at the auction."

  "!" Li Yan was shocked again. It was actually auctioned off! Of course, he didn't think that the thing was so valuable, but the meaning of giving it away, what the Li family father and son understood clearly. Such an important thing to the Li family, such a precious token to my brother, was auctioned off by that woman only a few years after my brother left!

  Thinking of this, he was furious. He had never imagined that the hatred for that woman would make him so upset. When the incident happened, it was actually very sudden. Good news doesn't go out, but bad news spreads a thousand miles, which just proves this saying.

  The scandal of the Li family was almost immediately hyped up. At that time, Li Yan was not very old, 16 years old, and was in college. My brother didn't even bring that woman back to see him, but eloped with her directly.

  Thinking of my brother breaking up with the Li family because of that woman, because that woman abandoned him, for that woman, he even used means to destroy everything, so that they could never find the whereabouts of that woman again, as if she had evaporated from the face of the earth!

Later, my brother finally returned to the Li family, but he had a strange car accident. Before he died, he was still talking about that woman. At the memorial service, that woman never showed up. From then on, Li Yan hated that woman more and more. He felt that she was playing with his brother's feelings at the time! Now he even auctioned this thing.

My brother had foolishly done so many stupid things for that woman. He always felt that it was not worth it for that brother.

Hehe, Li Qin, now look at it yourself. The person you so-called love treated you like this, and ended up like this. Is it really worth it? !

Author's words: I've been having a fit lately. I clearly posted the article at 12 o'clock. I don't know why it came out at 3:30! ! I want to cry but I have no tears. Embarrassing. Thank you for your hard work.