138. I have something to tell you

138 I have something to tell you

Lin Wenxi hit him when she heard the man dare to tease her.

Heard that the man dared to tease her, her ears turned red. Baby, you are so cute. Li Yan continued to add in his heart.

"Master, I am fine now. I don't want to stay in the hospital. Let's go home." After a while, Lin Wenxi said. Until now, it seems that no one has come. Chen Mo didn't know where he went. He could only tell the man that he wanted to go home.

"Your body has not recovered yet. It's better to stay in the hospital."

"It's the same if you go home." It's not good for the man to stay here if others know it. It's the same if he goes home and lies down.

"Master, you should talk to Brother Chen Mo (it's better for children to call Chen Mo like this in the future... Haha, after all, Chen Mo is older than him) and let's go back." After Lin Wenxi said this, he wanted to get out of bed. Li Yan hurried to help him up for fear that he would fall.

"Ahem." Chen Mo saw the two people's intimate actions as soon as he came in, which was really shocking. In fact, thinking about Li Yan's age, he was about the same as his brother, and the child was much younger than him. At first, he thought this couple was amazing, but now he felt that the picture was unexpectedly harmonious and beautiful. This man seemed to be more handsome than the one on the cover of the magazine. Of course, Xiao Xi was also very cute. In fact, they were quite a match. But no matter how handsome the man was, he just wanted to beat him up and let him cherish their little cutie.

  "Brother Chen Mo."

  "Is Xiao Xi feeling better now?"

  "Yeah."

  "Want to go back?" Chen Mo turned his face to Li Yan and asked. But his tone was not very friendly. Li Yan also noticed that the other party seemed to have "hostility" towards him, and immediately thought of his thoughts just now. Sure enough, it was better to be on guard. At this time, he also looked at Chen Mo with cold eyes.

  "Well, thank you for taking care of my child these days." As he said that, he did not forget to hug the child's waist tightly, showing his possessiveness. It was clearly a thank you, but there was not much sincerity, and even the air seemed to be frozen. Li Yan didn't want the child to go back, but he thought that if he stayed here, he couldn't stay here forever, and he had to ask this person who looked like a woman to take care of his baby, so he would rather Lin Wenxi go home.

Lin Wenxi only felt that the atmosphere seemed a little subtle. The two stood and looked at each other. Chen Mo was also very strange today. He always felt that his expression was not very friendly. He had never seen Chen Mo show such an expression. And the master, he seemed to show hostility towards Chen Mo just now, and now it was even more... Could it be that the master still felt that he and him...didn't we just say it, the master actually...

"Li Yan, I have something to tell you." Unexpectedly, it was not Li Yan who spoke first, but Chen Mo. Lin Wenxi looked at him a little confused.

Li Yan seemed to have expected all this. He just nodded calmly, patted the nervous child and said, "It's okay, I'll go out and talk to him. You lie down on the bed first, I'll be back soon."

  "Yeah."

  "Brother Chen Mo, you guys..."

  "It's okay, I just want to chat with him." Chen Mo gave Lin Wenxi a worry-free smile.

  Seeing Li Yan talking to Lin Wenxi so gently, Chen Mo was actually quite shocked. He didn't expect that everything his brother said was true. This man was really nervous about Xiao Xi. Even when he was on the cover of a magazine, he never smiled, but he smiled so naturally and gently at the child. He was indeed quite different from the cold-blooded man in the rumors, but it was probably just for the child, so Chen Mo felt a little better.

  ※

  As soon as the two of them arrived at the empty corridor outside, Chen Mo raised his fist and waved it at Li Yan, but the man caught it easily. Chen Mo pulled his hand back a few times but couldn't. He blushed and his handsome face became a little coquettish because of the blush. Li Yan didn't pay attention to it. Instead, the man standing in the dark narrowed his eyes.

Li Yan looked at Chen Mo's thin arms and couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. Except for his father and the little guy in the ward, no one dared to hit him, Li Yan. He would not allow anyone other than the little guy to punch him, no matter what the reason.

"Let go, I'm fighting for Xiaoxi."

  "Reason."

  "Why did you leave him alone?" He dared to ask for the reason. Chen Mo was furious and began to list his crimes, "Why did you get married? Do you know that he was very sad at that time? Why did you get him pregnant but didn't take care of him? Why did you know that he was pregnant but still... still..."

  "I had no choice but to leave him alone. He should know that the marriage was just a show. I didn't have the chance to comfort him and explain it to him. I didn't know he was pregnant, otherwise I would never let him go alone. As for the last thing you said, it's my fault. I shouldn't be so careless." After saying that, Li Yan let go of Chen Mo's fist.

  I didn't expect the man to explain everything so easily. Chen Mo was also a little disappointed. He angrily retracted his fist and rubbed his red wrist. It was true that he didn't punch hard, but he grabbed it so hard. He must not be seen by Chen Yaotian. It would be bad if he used this as an excuse to cause trouble for this man. Of course, he was not worried about Li Yan, but worried that Lin Wenxi would be sad.