164. Russian Roulette of Life and Death

164 Russian Roulette of Life and Death

  "Also, all those people surrounding you outside, evacuate as well." Zhou Long took the opportunity to threaten.

  Li Yan and Chen Yaotian looked at each other. Just now during the fight, they ordered some people to rush in to help. Now asking them to evacuate would undoubtedly leave themselves a dead end, and they would also have to put down their guns, which would be disadvantageous to both of them. However, when they saw Zhou Long about to pull the trigger at Chen Mo's head, Li Yan and Chen Yaotian put their guns on the ground at the same time.

  "No! Don't worry about me, just kill them directly, I'm really fine." Chen Mo shouted at the two of them. He knew that without the gun, the two of them could only be slaughtered. Instead of letting the last person unable to get out, it would be better to let them kill themselves, and then my brother and Li Yan would take Xiao Xi out to kill, and there would still be a glimmer of hope.

  "Mo Mo, I won't abandon you."

  "Yes, brother Chen Mo, we won't abandon you." Lin Wenxi also spoke. Although Li Yan didn't say anything, his eyes told everything. Chen Mo almost cried at this moment. It was worth it for him to have such a friend in his life.

  Zhou Long sneered on the side, "Do you think we are broadcasting a 8 o'clock show now?! Hurry up, tell your people to withdraw!"

  At this time, Zhou Long focused all his attention on them, and didn't notice Ah Hu at the door. However, this time, because Zhou Long had learned from the previous experience, he sent someone to protect him from behind to avoid being attacked from behind again. Li Yan could see Ah Hu's face from that angle, so he made a look at him, and Ah Hu nodded, then turned around and left quietly.

  Chen Yaotian spoke a few words to the microphone and asked everyone to withdraw. Zhou Long was relieved.

  "What do you want to do now to let him go?"

  "It's easy to let him go, Li Yan, let's block something." Zhou Long pulled a bloodthirsty smile at the corner of his mouth. Lin Wenxi, who was standing aside, was so nervous that she held Li Yan's interlocked hands even tighter. Li Yan smiled indifferently and touched Lin Wenxi's head.

  "Okay, what do you want to compete in?"

  "Russian roulette."

  Hearing this, even Chen Yaotian's face changed, and Chen Mo's face turned pale. On the contrary, Li Yan looked calm, as if he was not afraid.

  "Li Yan, don't agree! You don't have to worry about me!" Chen Mo shouted.

  "Okay." This simple word made no one feel what a fatal gamble it was.

"No!" This time it was Chen Yaotian who spoke up. He was looking at Li Yan and said, "Li Yan, you don't have to do this for us. Let's stop here. Momo is my person, and I should be the one to save him. I'll compete with him."

Li Yan turned around and smiled at Chen Yaotian, "After all, we are brothers. I won't ignore you. And he wants my life. It's okay, believe me, I won't lose. I, Li Yan, still owe you a favor. You saved Xiaoxi and our child's life that year, and I haven't thanked you yet. Today, I'll repay you."

Hearing Li Yan's words, Chen Yaotian's face changed, with worry, touch, and admiration.

Although Lin Wenxi didn't know what Russian roulette was, she knew it was not a good thing when she saw the expressions on their faces and the conversation between Li Yan and Chen Yaotian. She was worried, but she thought that this was to save Brother Chen Mo... Lin Wenxi couldn't say anything to stop him, so she could only look at Li Yan with red eyes, "Master..."

  "Xiao Xi, don't worry. It's okay."

  "Li Yan, I really don't need you to save me! And brother, you go! Don't worry about me!" No matter who got into trouble, Chen Mo didn't want Xiao Xi to rely on them to take her out. How could they play such a dangerous game!

  "Are you coming or not? I'm not afraid, why are you, Li Yan, a coward?" Zhou Long raised his face and looked at Li Yan.

  "I didn't say I couldn't come." Li Yan let go of Lin Wenxi's hand and walked up.

  Chen Yaotian had a complicated look on his face. He knew that Zhou Long's target this time was Li Yan, and he wouldn't give him a chance even if he wanted to.

"Bring the props." Zhou Long clapped his hands, and several of his men came up.

  When Lin Wenxi saw a gun coming over, she knew that this so-called game was really not that simple. She was so scared that tears were about to fall, and her stomach hurt even more because of the tension, but she didn't dare to say anything at this time.

  "You come to load the bullets." Zhou Long pushed Chen Mo to his subordinates and walked forward, still with that bloodthirsty smile on his face. Li Yan couldn't help but wonder if he had gone crazy, otherwise, no one would be so crazy as to risk his life, right?

  Li Yan calmly took the revolver, took out six bullets, and then took out one of the six and put it in the magazine, and turned the cylinder. The creaking sound of the gun turning rang out in the quiet air, and no one spoke. The air seemed to be still.

Lin Wenxi didn't even understand the so-called rules of the game, but his face turned pale with worry. Chen Yaotian couldn't bear it, so he hugged him and whispered in his ear, "Don't look."

Russian roulette is actually very cruel. There is only one bullet in each of the six slots, and then the wheels are messed up. Both sides shoot at their heads with guns that don't know which slot the bullet is in. One person shoots once, and there is a one-sixth chance of death. One person will definitely die. The most challenging thing about this game is people's courage.

Seeing Li Yan load the bullets, Zhou Long raised the corner of his mouth and smiled, "I've never lost playing this."

Li Yan also sneered, "I'm sorry, I'm afraid I'll make an exception for you today." After that, he picked up the gun and pointed it at his head without a trace of panic on his face.

"Don't!" Chen Mo was so scared that he was about to cry. For his sake, Li Yan actually accepted this perverted challenge. If he really had any chance, what would Xiaoxi do!

"Chen Mo, don't worry." If anything really happens, remember to help me take good care of Xiao Xi and our children. Li Yan added in his heart, he knew they would.

At this time, why can he still laugh? Chen Mo's tears fell one by one. Lin Wenxi didn't dare to speak for a long time. She desperately grabbed the front of Chen Yaotian's clothes, and tears kept pouring out, wetting a piece. Just now when he saw Li Yan pointing a gun at him, he seemed to understand. His nails almost pinched into his flesh, and his whole body was shaking. If Chen Yaotian hadn't hugged him, he might have fainted. He wanted to shout no to Li Yan, but he couldn't shout. He knew that if the master didn't fight once, it was very likely that Brother Chen Mo would die. He didn't want to see any result, so at this moment, the only thing he could do was pray. I hope the master will be fine. I hope everything will be fine.

The air was quiet again. Lin Wenxi didn't dare to cry loudly. He turned his head to Li Yan, but was pulled back by Chen Yaotian. He still couldn't bear to let him see it, no matter what the result was.

  Li Yan looked at Zhou Long standing in front of him. The other party's expression was that he wanted to kill him, so he suggested playing this. Seeing his still confident smile, Li Yan calmly flexed his fingers and pulled the trigger.

Author's words: Thank you for reading the article. In fact, I have always wanted to write this paragraph, but I don't know how to write it. Don't dislike it if it's not well written.>