46. I can only wear it at home from now on..

46 I can only wear it at home from now on...

When the sun shone in the next day, Lin Wenxi slowly opened her eyes. Her body was still the same as the last time she had sex, very clean, although still sore and weak. The bed was also clean, but what was different this time was that there was another person lying next to her. Didn't the man go to work?

Lin Wenxi turned her face slightly to see the sleeping face of the man, his hand was still on her waist. She didn't dare to move for fear of waking the man up, but just turned her face to look at Li Yan. In fact, the man looked very calm and kingly. Lin Wenxi always felt that this person must be extraordinary. He bought such a good house and car by himself, and helped her pay off those debts easily. It was really amazing that he could do this alone outside.

Even if he went out with an expressionless face all day, he would attract many women's attention. Slowly, Lin Wenxi turned his eyes to Li Yan's facial features. He really looked like that man, the one he met five years ago, but after taking a closer look, he felt that he was not the same. Lin Wenxi sighed in his heart, wondering if he remembered it wrong. Forget it, it's been so long, let's not think about it.

  In fact, men's expressions will be much softer when they are asleep, and they won't look like strangers are not approaching. Of course, it would be better if they were not so bad when doing that thing. When she found that she was thinking about that, Lin Wenxi quickly stopped and continued to think about it. The man's eyelashes were very beautiful, and his nose was very high. Lin Wenxi's nose was more like his mother's, small. The man's facial features were very three-dimensional and his complexion was also very good, unlike herself, who was pale all year round and looked malnourished.

  The sight slowly moved to his lips. The man's lips were actually light pink and very sexy. Thinking of the feeling of him kissing her, Lin Wenxi's face gradually became hot. But the more shy she was, the more she couldn't move her eyes away.

  Just then, the man opened his eyes.

  "Xiao Xi, how long do you want to see me?"

  The child's face turned redder, and he immediately turned his head and said awkwardly, "No...no..."

  It's really bad. He pretended to sleep even though he was awake!

Li Yan pulled the hand on Lin Wenxi's waist and pulled the child's whole body into his arms, and forced the child to turn sideways to face him.

  "What were you thinking when you looked at me just now? I saw your ears turned red."

  "Nothing." Lin Wenxi hurriedly explained.

  Li Yan saw his rabbit-like expression and didn't intend to embarrass him. He just tightened his hand and held Lin Wenxi in his arms. Today is a rare weekend. You don't have to go to the company, so take a good rest. We did it very crazy last night. When I was holding Lin Wenxi to wash, he fainted again. Why is this child so weak? Li Yan thought that he must ask Xia Junyang to get some supplements next time. He hasn't been treated badly by me, but he hasn't grown meat.

Li Yan has slept alone for so many years. In the past, if he had a bed partner, he would never sleep in their bed, let alone bring them home. But he found that every time he finished with Lin Wenxi, he would directly put her on his bed. He thought he never had the habit of hugging a pillow when sleeping, but he liked hugging Lin Wenxi very much. He also found that the child's body was always a little cold. Even in summer, it was very comfortable to hug. In winter, he estimated that the child would definitely be afraid of the cold. In the hot summer, Li Yan began to think about whether to install a heater in Lin Wenxi's guest room, or let him sleep with him directly.

Being held like this by the man, Lin Wenxi felt a little suffocated and wanted to break free from him. Who knew that when she twisted, she found something that made her extremely embarrassed. Why was there a hard object pressing against him... No, it's more important...

  "Why are both of us not wearing clothes?"

  As soon as Lin Wenxi finished asking, the man laughed, "Baby, have you forgotten what we did last night?"

  "No..." Lin Wenxi blushed. The man knew what she was asking, but he did it on purpose, "I mean why didn't you wear clothes afterwards..."

  "I like to sleep naked."

  Lin Wenxi certainly knew that he liked to sleep naked, but didn't he change it later? Why didn't he wear clothes now? And it's fine if he didn't wear them, but why did he... No wonder he felt that the silk quilt was particularly comfortable today. It turned out that it was in direct contact with his skin. In fact, it's not surprising that a man likes to sleep naked with such a comfortable quilt. If he was covered with the quilt he used to have at home, he probably wouldn't even want to sleep. But he was still not used to it.

"But... that's you... my clothes from yesterday..."

  "So, baby, you like to wear that maid outfit to sleep." Li Yan knew he was talking about pajamas, but he deliberately mentioned that sexy outfit. Sure enough, he saw Lin Wenxi's ears blushing again.

  "No, my pajamas."

  "Lost."

  "Ah??" Such expensive pajamas... No, that's not the point... Why did the man lose it?

  "From now on, the little servants will wear maid outfits at home."

  "!!" Lin Wenxi's eyes widened. The man wanted him to wear maid outfits at home from now on? "Which maid outfit..." Lin Wenxi asked with the last glimmer of hope. As long as it wasn't the one from last night, and he changed into a normal one, he could accept it a little bit.

  "The one from last night."

  Lin Wenxi felt like he was struck by lightning. How could he wear that thing and run around? Well, even if he didn't run around, he felt embarrassed when he thought about wearing that thing to do things.

Seeing the child looking like crying but not daring to say no, Li Yan felt in a good mood. Well, if I see the child looking so attractive every time I come back, I will feel better. Or let him wear a bunny costume next time, it should be more suitable. Li Yan found that he was harder. Obviously, Lin Wenxi also felt the changes in the man, and her face flushed.

  "You..."

  "Men will have morning erections, you know that." The man said as a matter of course. He also rubbed Lin Wenxi's thigh maliciously.

  "Ah...don't..." Lin Wenxi shyly pushed Li Yan away. What...why didn't he...