153. Going back

153 Going back

  "Actually, it's hard to explain everything about my brother and I all at once. We were really together when I went home last time, and our feelings became clear."

  "Oh~" At first, he also asked Chen Mo if he had a girlfriend, but Chen Mo always gave him a negative answer, saying that he didn't like anyone. He was still wondering when he would meet someone he loved, but he didn't expect it to be so soon... But they brothers spend a lot of time together, right? I don't know if Chen Mo's brother liked him first, or maybe Chen Mo liked his brother a long time ago, but he just didn't realize it...

  "Xiao Xi."

  "Hmm?"

  "There's something else I want to tell you."

  "?"

  "That's right, I may have to go back with my brother soon."

  "Go back?"

  "Well, back home. I plan to close the bookstore. Your health is not convenient for you to work, so it's better to rest at home. If you really have any financial difficulties, you can tell me directly. I don't know when I will come back. I'll give you this money first. I can't give you gifts, so use this instead of the gift I gave to the baby in advance."

  Lin Wenxi listened to all this in a daze. They are going back to the family? And brother Chen Mo wants to close the store? The most important thing is, I don't know when he will come back? ! After being together for so long, the relationship between Lin Wenxi and Chen Mo cannot be explained in a few words. He has already regarded Chen Mo as his own family, and the bookstore as his own home. No matter how hard it is, he will go there. Those familiar customers and environment, can they be abandoned just like that?

  "I don't want your money, why should I go back? I can take care of the store, I can wait for you to come back."

  This time it was Chen Yaotian who took over the conversation, "Mo Mo has been out there for more than ten years. In fact, his father had no choice but to leave him alone out there. The last time he went back, his father's health was no longer good. His biggest regret was that he didn't take care of Mo Mo, so he always wanted him to go back, and wanted to use the last days to make up for the regrets of the past."

  Although she didn't know about the Chen family, Lin Wenxi knew that Chen Mo was carrying a heavy burden.

"And Xiaoxi, it's not that the store can't take care of you, but you need to be taken care of now and have a good rest. If I'm not here, Li Yan can't go to work with you. How can we feel at ease?"

  "But you can come back after seeing your father."

  "Father won't let him go this time." Chen Yaotian said, "He has felt guilty for so many years outside. If he has to leave the Chen family in the end, the old man will not agree."

  Will they never have a chance to see each other again? Lin Wenxi lowered her head sadly. Chen Mo couldn't bear to see her, but could only touch his head helplessly.

"It's not as serious as you said. I will come back to see you and Li Yan if I have the chance. Also, you should take care of yourself. It's a pity that you can't see the baby being born. I want to recognize him as my godson or goddaughter."

Lin Wenxi looked up at him with red eyes, "Then... when he/she is born, I will recognize you as my godfather."

"Okay." Chen Mo smiled happily, and his eyes were sore for some reason.

Li Yan and Chen Yaotian on the side couldn't bear it any longer, "Okay, okay, it's not a life-and-death separation, why are you two so sad? Just like Momo said, you can come back if you have the chance, Xiaoxi, just give birth to the baby with peace of mind."

  "Yeah, baby, don't cry, it's not good for the baby. Just treat this period of time as a vacation for each other, and rest well at home."

  "Yeah." The child nodded, "Brother Chen Mo, when are you leaving?"

  "I'll go back next week, and I still have to deal with the bookstore business first."

  "Yeah. Then I'll work for another week."

  "Yeah, I can work, but I still have to take care of myself."

  "I know, will Brother Yaotian go back with you?"

  Chen Mo nodded.

  "Then you have to take good care of Brother Chen Mo too." Lin Wenxi turned to Chen Yaotian and said.

  "I know. I love my wife the most." Chen Yaotian smiled roguely and put his hand on Chen Mo's waist.

"Don't be a hooligan." Chen Mo pushed him with a red face.

  "Ahem." Li Yan couldn't stand it anymore, so he simply hugged his wife.

  The meal was spent in the warm atmosphere created by the four people.

  In the afternoon, Chen Yaotian took Chen Mo back to his apartment. When Chen Mo left, he insisted on leaving the money for Lin Wenxi, saying that it was a gift for his godson/daughter. How could he give money before the baby was born? Lin Wenxi kept trying to refuse. Li Yan also said that he was not that weak. If Lin Wenxi didn't go to work, he couldn't support him. Chen Yaotian also smiled. It seemed that these two innocent children underestimated Li Yan. Only he knew that the guy's current poverty was nothing but clouds. He just wanted to enjoy the feeling of Lin Wenxi supporting him. In the end, Chen Mo took back the money and promised that he would come back when Lin Wenxi gave birth.

  After they left, Lin Wenxi also cleaned up the house and cleaned up everywhere. When it got dark, they took a shower and went to bed early.

Li Yan's hand touched her just after she lay down, and their lips and tongues were already entangled. They began their great... "expansion" plan...

I don't know when the clothes were taken off, just when they were both in a state of confusion, Lin Wenxi pushed him, "That master..."

"What's wrong?"

"The sound insulation here is very poor. People outside can hear it."

Lin Wenxi's words made Li Yan laugh, but this was indeed a problem, "Then my wife, what should I do now? Or should you scream more quietly? Or bite my hand."

Li Yan put his finger into Lin Wenxi's mouth. Lin Wenxi knelt on the bed. This position is not easy to hurt the child. Although Lin Wenxi felt heavy with her belly facing down, it was actually much easier than other positions. Lin Wenxi just licked the man's finger and didn't bite it.

"Master, I'd better bite the quilt, you do it." Still couldn't do it, Lin Wenxi couldn't bear to bite the man's finger.

"Just bite my finger. You can't bite yourself, or I'll feel bad."

"Okay, come in, Master." Lin Wenxi felt warmed by what the man had just said.

"Have you forgotten what to call again?"

"Yan...husband...come in quickly...fuck me..." After Lin Wenxi finished speaking, the man held his waist and thrust his thick, hot and big penis into her.

"Ah ha...well..." Lin Wenxi's cheeks flushed with red because of the man's entry. Her mouth just held the man's finger tightly, like oral sex, trying to avoid being bitten by her teeth.

Although they were having sex, the man seemed to have really not forgotten about "expansion". He rotated his penis inside from time to time. In fact, being stretched by Li Yan's big penis, Lin Wenxi already felt that her lower body was stretched very full. The man didn't need any extra movements, and she was stretched unconsciously.

"Ah ha...well..." The man's fingers stirred in Lin Wenxi's mouth, and saliva flowed down the man's slender fingers.

"Wife. Does it hurt? Just hold on."

  "Ah... it's okay."

Author's words: There will be new progress in the next chapter, and all the things far away will also become clear. The system is a bit unstable. I clicked it and found missing words and typos, but the backend is fine, so Xianwang is unstable again = =