Chapter 32 - (S3) Moving to the Dorms and other stories

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-Y/n POV-

I woke up on a hospital bed, and honestly, I was not very surprised...
Lifting my body up the first thing I've noticed was that my right eye and some parts of my were bandaged.
I look at my hands and moved all my fingers to see if they're were functioning well, and they were.

Aside from being all alone in the room, I noticed a plate of sliced (favorite fruit) laying on top of a drawer near my bed with a small note written on it.

Please get well soon! - Inko and Izuku

I smiled a bit and chuckled, although I was probably getting killed if Inko sees me like this, and the saw a bag of chocolate with few notes.

You were so mainly back there! Get better! - Ejiro
We were so worried about you! - Iida
Get better so I can beat you - Katsuki
Get better - Shoto
I hope you get better, I was very worried about you - Momo

I felt myself smile a bit more, I look out on the window to see the bright horizon of the sky, I layed back on the back and recapture everything that happened, my kidnapping, All Might and One For All fight, the League...

And I being a Nomu...

I sighed as my mind repeated those words over and over again.
There was a sudden knock on the door witch caught me off guard.

Y/n: "Gah! Oh... Come in."

The first I expected a line of my friends, Inko, Izuku, hell even All Might. What I did not expected was Tsukauchi, the detective back at the mall incident along with Mr.Aizawa.

Tsukauchi: "Oh, hey, you're finnaly awake!" He said with a small smile.
Aizawa: "How are your injuries?" He asked me.
Y/n: "I'm fine. Luckily they didn't ripped my eye off." I joked a bit.
Aizawa: "Well, Detective Tsukauchi here is going to ask some questions about the incident and the whole kidnapping thing, then he'll be off." Aizawa explained.

The interrogation was surprisingly smooth, Tsukauchi just aked simple questions and all that.

Tsukauchi: "Okay, one last question. Why did the League needed you in the first place?"

I stared at him blank faced for a moment and look down on the floor.

All For One: "Yes, Young Y/n, you are Kaito, Daisuke's son and a Nomu.

Y/n: "They can't know..." "Well, apparently All For One knew about my past. And since I saved Bakugo-kun who was an important piece of Shigaraki's plan and well... my eye..."
Tsukauchi: "Now I can see. It was great talking with you Y/n. Hope you get better." He waved and got out of the room.

My face fell the moment he got out of the room, I literally just lied on his face...
I just decided to lay down back on my bed and reflect on everything, just to have a moment with myself.

-Timeskip-

I received a call from All Might to come with him to the Dagoba Beach Park were we would meet with Izuku, we stared at the dark horizon as the stars illuminated the sky.