3

We stumble into my apartment, refusing to let go of each other. Harry wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me in closer. I try to lead him through the apartment to the couch, but it's pitch black in here and I move my furniture around a lot so it's anyone's guess as to where the damn thing is.

My bedroom door hasn't moved, though.

I weave around objects as I bump into them and eventually make it to my room. Thanks to the liquid courage given to me by my good friend, Jameson, I rip my shirt off, exposing my black lace bra that I just bought last week.

Well done, Em!

I smirk, hoping he doesn't notice.

He follows my lead and takes his shirt off as well, showing off his muscles and even more tattoos. I usually hate that my room is the only room in this whole apartment that gets hit by moonlight, but in this moment, I don't mind for a second.

He lays down on the bed and I find myself on top of him, running my hands through his hair, kissing him as if my life depends on it. His hands slowly run down my back and it sends chills throughout my entire body. I pull away so my eyes can meet his as our breathing increases.

He smiles and lifts his head to kiss me again. His hands grip me tighter so he can move me to the bed and lay on top of me. The weight of his body on mine and the synchronized movements of our hips give me a rush that I can't quite describe. Harry grabs my hands and laces his fingers with mine and moves them over my head. When his mouth leaves mine and our eyes meet, I see nothing but passion in his eyes and it makes me breathe even harder. When he leans back in, he gently bites my bottom lip, making me moan in ecstasy. His smile meets my lips and he lifts his head to look at me again. I don't know what it is about his eyes, but they put me completely under his spell. I want more. I need more.

He plants a gentle kiss on my lips and my internal bliss turns to utter confusion as he lifts himself up and puts his feet on the ground. I sit up and support myself with my arms as I stare at him.

What the hell just happened?

"Wh-- where are you going?" I ask him, confused and slightly embarrassed.

"I am not taking advantage of you." Harry says seriously as he puts his shirt back on.

My cheeks turn red and I thank god that I didn't previously turn my light on. I don't know what to do. I sit here in shock as I watch him put his shoes back on.

Harry looks up at me and laughs, almost as if he can read my thoughts, and walks over to me and plants a soft kiss on my forehead. I close my eyes as soon as he leans in, hoping that this is some sort of fucking joke and he'll pull me on top of him again.

"Again, it was really great meeting you, Emma." He smirks and leaves the room.

This is a joke. It has to be.

I let out the biggest sigh I can possibly give and throw myself back down on the bed. Another laugh is heard from the living room before the front door opens and closes. I had no clue that he was still here, and now my face is even more red than it was before. I place my hands in front of my face and try hard to disappear into my dreams.

...

I wake up to hear a loud noise coming from the living room. It takes me a while to adjust to the light as I navigate my way out of my room, and I eventually make it to my phone.

"What?" I half yell, annoyed that I couldn't sleep in for once.

"Where are you?!" I hear on the other end.

"Who is this?"

"It's. Your. Sister." Chloe says with her usual, pissed off tone.

Oh shit.

"...Be there in 10." I quickly hang up the phone before she has the chance to yell at me some more.

I sprint to the bathroom and take the fastest shower that I've ever taken in my life. The water is freezing, but I'm hoping it'll wake me up. I quickly jump out and run a brush through my way-too-long, blonde hair while sorting through endless dresses, looking for the one that says 'hey, I give a shit about this wedding'.

I end up going for a floral dress and pink flats. I would usually wear heels, but there's no way in hell I'm making that happen with this hangover. As I grab my keys and my purse, I sprint out into the hallway, but turn around when I remember that my phone is still inside. I go in and reach for my phone when I pause for a second.

I don't remember charging my phone...

"Oh my god." I say out loud as the memories from last night come flooding through my mind. My head falls into my hands as I try to fight my embarrassment.

He must have charged it before he left.

I quickly push the memories aside, remembering what I have to do today. I unplug my phone and sprint out the door once again, fully prepared to skip a few steps as I fly down the stairs. The best thing about living in a city is that most things are within walking distance, or in this case, running distance. I exit my building and take off running towards the meeting place.

5 blocks later and I'm running through the door, trying not to sound like I'm dying. I see Chloe march towards me while I'm trying to catch my breath.

God, I'm out of shape.

"You better have a good excuse for being late." She scowls at me. My breathing starts becoming more normal as I shoot her a smile.

"Of course I do, sis," I pat her on the shoulder and walk past her to see her fiancé, Ben, walking towards me. I wrap my arms around his neck and my feet leave the ground as he spins me around. Ben and Chloe have been together for what seems like forever, so I've already accepted him as my big brother.

"You look gorgeous, Em." Ben says as he sets me back down.

"I could say the same about you," I smile as I reach up to straighten his bowtie. When Ben first started coming around my parent's house, he would always be in sweatpants and baggy t-shirts. My sister eventually took control of his wardrobe and forced him into things like bowties, but thankfully his personality hasn't changed. I think I instantly liked him so much because he was nothing like Chloe.

"I have someone I want you to meet," he whispers as he takes my hand. I walk past the rest of the bridesmaids and give them a quick wave. I recognize some of them, but others are complete strangers. Ben leads me towards the group of guys standing in a circle. They're all laughing about something, but I can't tell what.

He grabs the arm of the guy in front of him. The guy is pretty tall, thin and has slightly longer brown hair.

When he turns around, his eyes meet mine and my breathing stops.

Oh my god.