22

"Um, helloooo?" Jeremy sings as I drag him through the city. "What the hell was that?"

I stop my angry power-walk and turn to look at him, my breathing still heavy.

"That was her."

"Her? Her who?" He stands in the middle of the busy city with his arms out, looking at me like I'm crazy.

He has to be joking.

"Fucking Jane, Jeremy," I say with my arms crossed. His eyes instantly go wide.

"What?" He steps closer. "And we just walked away?"

Jeremy grabs my hand and starts pulling me in the opposite direction.

"Bitch, we're going back."

What?

I pull on his hand to slow him down.

"No, no, no, no. We can't go back."

"You need to go tell that skank to shove those fake, designer heels up her hairy, unbleached ass. And I'm going to back you up."

I almost laugh at what he says, but that amusement quickly turns into fear as we inch closer to the bar. I try to dig my heels into the pavement, but it proves to be ineffective as he keeps pulling. 

"Jeremy, I know you're trying to help, but right now I just need to take my mind off of her and have a good night with you. Okay?" He stops to turn around, sighing when he sees the desperation in my eyes.

"Fine. But if I ever see that little slut in public, I am not holding back. That chick needs to be put in her fucking place, and if you're not willing to say something then I will gladly do the honors."

I chuckle and put my arm around his waist, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Where would I be without you, Jeremy?"

"Probably at the bottom of the social pyramid with zero fashion sense." He looks down at me with a smirk before kissing the top of my head. "Come on, let's go have fun."

We walk for a while to make sure we are fully out of Slutbag's radar before we find a bar that looks decent. We step inside, taking in the cool, relaxed atmosphere of the place when I spot two very familiar faces on the other end of the bar. They don't notice me, so I turn around with a smile.

"Come on." I grab Jeremy's hand and lead him to the back.

"Where the hell are we going? There were two perfectly useable seats up fr--"

I lean in wrap my arms around Harry's waist, giving him a quick kiss on his neck and taking in the gorgeous scent of his cologne before standing back up. He turns around with a smile, pulling me into him.

"What are the odds that we end up in the same bar?" He asks as he runs his hands down my back and brings his lips to mine.

I shrug with a smirk. "I don't know, but I'm not mad about it. Harry, Ben, this is Jeremy."

Harry lets go of my waist and Ben turns away from his beer to focus on Jeremy, who is practically drooling over Harry.

"Ah, yes. I remember you." Harry says, not realizing that he's adding more fuel to Jeremy's lust fire. "You were at Emma's apartment that one night, weren't you?" He holds out his hand and Jeremy grabs it quickly.

"You've got a good memory there, Harry." He leans in. "I'm sure that's not the only thing you're good at." He winks and my eyes widen.

"Jeremy!" I shout, swatting his arm.