21

"You look gorgeous, Em." Ben says, walking up next to me. I elbow his side and grin.

"Thanks, Ben."

"Okay," Chloe says, interrupting us as she clasps her hands together. "Looks great, Emma. The rest of you ladies, follow me. Guys, you follow Ben." The group splits up, leaving Harry and I alone in the middle of the fitting area. I quickly glance up to find him already looking at me.

"Seriously though, you look gorgeous," he says, pulling me into him.

"Thank you." He keeps staring and I keep blushing.

Before I pull away, he leans down and kisses me, really kisses me. It's probably the type of kiss that I wouldn't normally do in public, but seeing him in a suit, I'm surprised I'm not pulling him into one of the dressing rooms.

"You guys are disgusting," Ben interrupts as Harry and I step away from each other, him laughing and me blushing even more. "You doing anything tonight, Harry?"

Harry looks at me, almost silently asking me if I wanted to hang out with him tonight, which I obviously do, but I shake my head anyways.

"No plans. What did you have in mind?"

The boys plan out their entire evening while I try to figure out what I want to do. I could hang out alone and enjoy time by myself like I did this morning, but I could also call Jeremy. I feel like I have so much to tell him. I let Ben and Harry talk and go over to the dressing room to grab my phone.

Me: Drinks tonight? I'm buying.

Jeremy: Do I even have to answer? ;)

I don't think I've ever received a text from Jeremy so fast. Smiling, I put my phone back in my purse and walk towards the boys.

"I hope you don't mind that I'm stealing your boyfriend for the night," Ben says, making my heart skip a beat.

Boyfriend? Is that what he is? I haven't really given him any sort of a title. To be honest, I didn't want to. I was having way too much fun to complicate things with labels and expectations.

"Ben, if there's anyone you have to worry about, it's your wife," I say, lifting my eyebrows. His eyes slightly widen and he leaves us to shuffle over to her, probably to ask permission to go out tonight. Harry laughs as he watches Ben walk away, then he focuses back on me.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing you in this dress," He says, making me smile.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing you in this suit." I wrap my arms around his waist and turn to look in the full-length mirror.

"We are quite the pair, Miss Emma," Harry says, looking at our reflections as he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"I agree," I say, looking away from the mirror and up at him. He smiles and leans down to plant a gentle kiss on my lips.

The rest of the wedding party walk out of their dressing rooms, admiring each other's outfits and giving praise to Chloe and Ben for their style choices. Once both of them --mostly Chloe-- are satisfied with how everyone looks, we all shuffle off to the dressing rooms to get changed. Once I come out in my usual attire, I find Harry and we start walking towards the door.

As we're walking, Harry leans down close to my ear. "Are you sure it's okay if I go hang out with Ben tonight?"

I chuckle and slow down my walking. "Harry, I've seen you practically every day for the past week. Go, before you get sick of me."

"I could never," He teases with a smile as he kisses me once more. Ben comes up behind him and I give them both a grin.

"Be good, you two," I playfully scold, pointing my finger at both of them.

"Yes, mom," Ben says, walking over to give me a hug. Harry grabs my hands and squeezes them gently as he places a kiss on my forehead. I close my eyes, taking in the scent of his cologne and the warmth of his body before he pulls away, giving me a soft smile and walking away with Ben.

..............................

"So, what's the first toast?" Jeremy asks, adjusting his green bowtie in the mirror behind the bar.

"To life in general," I say with a grin, holding up my shot glass. Jeremy lifts his eyebrow and smirks.

"Looks like someone's in a good mood." He touches his glass to mine and downs the shot. I take a second to recover, then look at him and shrug.

"I don't know what you mean. I'm this happy all the time," I wink and Jeremy laughs.

"Girl, you haven't been this happy since we went to see the Backstreet Boys last summer. Speaking of hot guys, where's yours tonight?" He scans the room, but I can't tell if he's looking for Harry or someone for him to take home.

"He's out with Chloe's fiancé." I scan the room with him, but just as I'm about to look back towards the bar, my eyes are met with something that I definitely don't want to see.

Jane.

Motherfucking Jane.

She's standing with three guys, all of them looking very pleased with the fact that her way-too-short skirt is about to expose everything to the entire room. She laughs at something one of the guys says, brushing her boney fingers against his blazer, making him look down at her hand before focusing back on her lips. She takes a second to finish her drink, then panic sets in when I see her walking towards me.

"Um," I begin, grabbing my purse. "Why don't we do some barhopping tonight?" I know I sound rushed and nervous, and I know Jeremy will be able to pick up on it, but I don't care.

"What? No fucking way. We just got here and I haven't gotten anyone to buy me a drink yet." He continues to search the room.

"I'm buying you drinks, Jeremy. Let's go." I grab his hand and pull him off the barstool. He fights me for a moment, but eventually gives in as I drag him towards the door. I weave in and out of people, brushing elbows and interrupting conversations, trying not to be seen. Just when we're about to leave, a cold hand grabs my wrist and my heart stops.

"Emma?" The high-pitched voice that I despise with every fiber of my being enters my ears and I close my eyes, taking a deep breath before turning to look at her. She tilts her head and grins her evil fucking grin. "Wow, twice in less than a week. What are the odds?"

I stare at her, wondering where the hell she's going with this when she looks past me and stares at Jeremy.

"Where's Harry?" She asks, a hint of a smirk on her face.

"That's none of your concern." I can feel my knuckles aching from my clenched fists.

"A little protective, I see?" She steps forward and my blood starts to boil.

"Just around you." We stand there for a few seconds, staring at each other before Jeremy steps into my line of view.

"Am I missing something here?" He looks at me, then looks at her. Before she has a chance to open her stupid fucking mouth again, I grab his hand.

"Nothing at all. We're leaving." I storm towards the door, hearing a faint 'see you tomorrow'  from behind me before the cool, outside air fills my lungs and I can finally breathe again.

___________________

Sorry it's so short, but oh, how I can't wait for 'tomorrow' ;)

I know I say this after every chapter, but I truly can't thank you enough for all of your votes and comments!

I still can't believe this has gotten over 1k views so far.

Just unreal.

You guys are awesome :) xx