A/N: PLAYLISTS FOR THE CHARACTERS

this is just a bunch of playlist songs to describe the characters personalities and get a closer connection with the characters between the reader and them.

                                      •QUINN•

  -So I have a playlist made already, here's a few songs from it

Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine:
She enjoys running, she thinks about living to see her loved ones and it gives her motivation.

Punching Bag - The Front Bottoms
She lets herself get pushed around often for the sake of others.

505 - The Arctic Monkeys
"I'm going back to 505" Is a line that specifies that she misses life before Evelyn and Morgan had an argument, and just life before the apocalypse.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Tears For Fears
"Most of freedom and of pleasure, nothing ever lasts forever" Is a line that reminds her, nothing lasts. It reminds her that she should enjoy things while it lasts.

Rät - Penelope Scott
Basically reminds her of her childhood in the lab.

Teen Idle - MARINA
"Feeling super, super, (super!), Suicidal." Reminds her of the time she tried to OD. She failed since she fortunately was caught by Morgan.

If You Seek Amy - Britney Spears
She's bisexual, "All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy".

                                     •MORGAN•

-Once again already have a playlist made, you know the deal.

Blue Hair - TV Girl
They have blue hair, it used to be hip length until she cut it off in a rage of gender dysphoria.

How to Be a Heartbreaker - MARINA
They are aromantic. A lot of women and men have fallen for her and she turned them down.

Gunpowder & Lead - Miranda Lambert
Plays this every time they have a mission. She thinks back to the sexist comments that the scientists made about girls and thinks about the lyrics "I'm gonna show him what a little girls made of, Gunpowder & Lead".

Bang Bang Bang Bang - Sohodolls
Constantly being pushed around, always being teased.

The Water Is Fine - Chloe Ament
She's always had a close connection with water, even with the occasional toxicity in the water from the apocalypse she has found the beauty.

                                      •EVELYN•

-I actually haven't made a playlist for her yet so this will still just be songs with a reason plus a bonus song she would like.

No Body, No Crime (feat. HAIM) - Taylor Swift, HAIM
She has no guilt about starting the apocalypse. As she says, no body, no crime.

Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
"Sometimes wish I'd never been born at all" reminds her of her worst times. her depressions peak, her separation from her parent.

deep breaths -FutureVille, knonzzz
The silence is calming, it gives her time to think and it resembles the emptiness she feels at times.

Haunted - Laura Les
"If I show my fangs, will you tell me that they're cool?". She has natural fang-like teeth and always seems insecure about them.

S.O.B - Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
Two words. Drunk. Idiots.

Afraid - The Neighborhood
She has a fear of being replaced, it haunts her to not be important.

BONUSS

They Wanna Fuck - Kim Petras
Finds the beat weirdly interesting, does not give a shit about the lyrics.