Blink Twice/Afet Sultan Ending #1

WARNING! SELF-HARM ATTEMPTS/SUICIDE

We continue with our regularly scheduled program: kill that prince

So basically, in this one we stick to the status quo of Mahidevran Sultan sending a man to kill Mehmet when Hurrem "dies" and nobody being able to do anything about it.

*In Amasya*

"I am tired of fearing Hurrem and that Mehmet. It is time to get rid of them and secure Mustafa's future!" Mahidevran told Fidan Kalfa.

Fidan nodded.

"What should I do, Sultana?"

...

*In Manisa*

Mahidevil sends Fidan Kalfa to Ferhat Agha, a loyal eunach and palace helper to conspire a plan to kill the prince Mehmed. Amelia and the others don't know what is going on, and around this time Hurrem disappears for several years.

Perfect time to strike.

A snake was sent to bite Mehmed, and it did so successfully. Amelia was coming back to the Palace after visiting Mihrimah, and she heard Mehmed fell ill with something.

Just as she entered his chamber the physicians covered him with a white cloth, signaling his unfortunate death at a young age.

"Mehmed!" Amelia said, falling to the floor in tears. She held her breathing and grasped her neck tightly, trying to suffocate herself to death until a kalfa carried her off.

Sultan Suleyman was disappointed by his son's death, and offered her hand to the the other prince's and sadly she accepted Sehzade Mustafa.

Amelia later learned what Mahidevran did, and set a trap on Sehzade Mustafa that killed him.

PRINCESS AMELIA OF THE HOUSE TUDOR (MY CHARACTER) HAD NO CHILDREN AND NEVER GOT MARRIED. SHORTLY THEREAFTER, SHE WAS SENT BACK TO ENGLAND WHERE SHE LIVED BY HERSELF IN A SECLUDED REALM.

The end :)