ANNOUNCEMENTS (4/12/24)

- If you haven't already seen it, I implore you (yes,you!) to check out my WIP Forgotten Love - Hande Sultan. Hande is the Haseki of Sultan Ahmed, but after his two other wives trick him into exiling her, Hande must restart and gain the courage to take back the throne. No forgiveness, no mercy. Though people try to get in her way, they don't stand a chance.

There are 15 chapters, 1 Origins chapter, and faceclaims/cast, but there are 1 additional chapter and the epilogue on the way. I encourage you to take a look!

Currently the story has about 820 views (4/12/24), and is getting more popular. Enjoy!

- If you haven't seen the rest of this book, Muhtesem Yuzyil Imagines, I also recommend seeing the rest of it. This book is essentially like a blog with stories and updates, and already has 1.5k+ views (thank you all!)

- Blink Twice - Afet Sultan is essentially finished, I will add a few finishing touches and maybe eventually alt endings. It has 250+ views.

- Finally, my latest (and personal favorite) work is Fidan Sultan. So as you already know, I have been trying out different styles of writing for each of my books so readers get variety, and Fidan Sultan will be a 1k-3k word per chapter style book, very long and detailed, like a real novel with images too. Ideally there will be 25 chapters. As of (4/12/24), it has 85+ views already, and two chapters WIP will be published soon. Please look at that too :)