Bonus Chapter 3

Iram walked out of her cabin and saw Ahmed rushing out while looking behind from time to time.

" Ahmed?! " Iram called him.
He stopped and looked at his Iram Bhabhi

" Bhabhi 😅 " Ahmed said and found himself in awkward situation.

" What are you doing here? Are you okay? " She asked in concern walking towards him.

" I am fine Bhabhi. Alhamdulillah... " He replied and looked behind again.

" You came to meet Ayaan, don't you? " Iram smiled widely.

Maybe they are planning a surprise for me or maybe for Shyza... It's so sweet...
Iram thought.

As a reply, Ahmed just smiled widely.

" Shyza? " Iram asked and Ahmed nodded with a smile.

" So, you came to meet Shyza. How cute!! " Iram teased with a wide smile. Just then, Shyza walked to them. She was carrying her handbag.

" Leaving so soon... " Shyza nodded as a reply.

" Yes, Bhabhi. "

" Then let me join you guys. Ayaan will be working late tonight. " Saying that, Iram brought her handbag from the cabin and locked her cabin.

Behind her back, Shyza and Ahmed were busy having conversation through gestures. Point each other with angry faces and gritting teeth.

Iram turned and saw the couple smiling widely. Iram could sense some awkwardness in the environment.

" I am not troubling you guys, right? " Iram asked with a teasing in her mind.

" No, Bhabhi... " Shyza said and Ahmed looked at her with wide eyes.

A minute ago she was pointing me to being at fault... Now who is agreeing with Bhabhi... Huh?!
Ahmed thought and felt an elbow.

He looked at Bhabhi and smiled.

" Actually... Bhabhi... " He started and paused.

Iram sensed the reason but thought to play along and tease them.

" You are denying... " Iram gasped with wide eyes.

" Ahmed... "

" You want me to go alone on this dark night in a cab...  " Iram acted showing her sadness.

" No Bhabhi... It's not like that... " Ahmed replied and looked at Shyza and elbowed her.

" Then? " Iram asked.

" Bhabhi, can I talk to you alone? " Shyza asked. Iram nodded and they walked towards Iram's cabin.

" What is it? " She asked.

" Don't tell me you are pregnant? " Iram asked with a gasp, covering her mouth with her hand, yet eyes filled with happiness and lips smiling.

" No, Bhabhi. It's just that we both got leave together for over a week this time. So we were planning a vacation for ourselves. You know like a second honeymoon... " Shyza whispered and looked around her to avoid eavesdropping by someone.

" Ohhh " Iram smiled and winked, teasing Shyza.

" Someone's going to their second honeymoon... " Iram teased her.

" Bhabhi... " Shyza winced and covered her mouth.

" I don't want anyone else to know... " Shyza said.

" Ohkay... "

Nodding, they both walked and joined Ahmed.

Iram smiled widely and said,