Parents Secret Talk...And a relief...

' I am Abdul Khan, Ayaan's Dadu '

' Okay... Sir.. I am ...ah.. I want to talk about Iram and Ayaan '

' Bete ( son)  first of all you can call me uncle,  father,  grandfather or whatever which relates it but not Sir... It makes me feel as if I am a rude and cruel boss '

' Ohh.. I hope abbu will be okay '

' Yes son '

' So,  I got to know many things from Iram's friends about her bonding with Ayaan and how much they love each other but both want to have halal relationship... And so I want to talk to Ayaan's parents too related to it... '

' Sure son,  why don't we have a video chat,  we can introduce all of us there,  right?  '

' Ji Abbu '

..

Soon they had a video chat... All introduced themselves...

Rashid Abdul Khan - Ayaan's father
Ayesha Rashid Khan - Ayaan's mother
Abdul Khan - Dadu ( Paternal grandfather)
Ahmed Khan - Ayaan's brother

Imad Khan - Iram's father
Raima Khan - Iram's mother
Mohsin Khan - Iram's brother...

They had discussion on how everyone were witness of the love shared between Ayaan and Iram...
How their birthdays , Eid and studies went,  both together supporting each other in every views... But keeping in mind to be in limitations not to perform zina...

They had known what they have to do next and so they decided their future but knowing that the better planner is non other than Allah ( S. W. T)

Like Ayaan and his friends had discussed,  like Iram and her supporters discussed how to make jealous to each other,
Like them their parents planned and decided what to do further that night.... With a hope,  that the next day would be better than today and their would be some good news on the healing of their children...

.....

Next morning really brought a good news,  as both of the lovers,  were awake,  pale , thin and with less energy...

Their mothers were ready to make them glow and fatten them by giving them food with love...

' Ammi please stop now,  see how much fat I have gained these days,  what will be my weight.. Around 100kg then how will my future husband like me?  Ha tell me ' Raima laughed out seeing her daughter back like she was in 12th.. Same behavior and same innocence like a child just born...

' Beta,  your future husband will always like you even if you look more fat than an elephant ' Raima said taking the plate to kitchen...

' Ammi ' Iram said annoyed of her mother giving food in every hour...

' Beta,  if you compare yourself when you were in hospital then you will say that ' Ammi I look more good now ' she said mimicking her

Iram laughed out... She never saw her mother's behaviour like this... Yes she used to tell her to work hard and reach a respectable post and get married before she turn 29 ...yes she gave her this freedom too but her strict behaviour was no more in front of Iram... Her past came in front of her eyes... How she was then and how she is now... Totally different....

Here,  Iram was busy in her life and there Ayaan changed...

' Ammi,  I ate lot now stop it '
' No I will not,  have you seen yourself,  you are looking like a ghost with dark circles and weak body... Ahmed bring the dessert I made for your brother '

' Ammi stop it now... See I don't have 6 packs abs anymore,  what if my future wife hate me just because of this fat ' Ayaan said pointing towards his stomach...
' Beta ( son)  just eat now,  then work hard and exercise and you will get your abs back okay ' Ayesha said kissing her son's forehead...
' And by the way,  your future wife will never hate you for that  ' She winked before going towards kitchen... Meanwhile,  Ahmed was feeding him the dessert,  he wanted to talk to his brother and ask him to empty his mind.. Share everything he wants to ..but he kept quiet not wanting to see any more suffering of his brother...

5 months later....

Iram joined the hospital again and she was busy in dealing the patients... The babies that make her smile,  their innocence and cuteness makes her childish sometimes...

' Ammi,  I want to see my childhood album again ' this was the 3rd time she was asking it in this month only...
Raima smiled at her daughter's childishness and gave her album...

' So cute... I love myself.... Ohh So cute lovely baby I was ....' her same dialogue whenever she saw her childhood pictures... Her mother was smiling and laughing with her daughter seeing those pics... But from inside Raima was tensed for Iram's future...

Meanwhile..
Ayaan was too earning good.. Better than before... He started spending most of the time with his family,  smiling ,  laughing , playing games, going for vacation,  enjoying each others company and sharing their happy moments with each other....
Seeing Ayaan back like his school time,  his parents were happy but from inside they were tensed too for their Son's future...

But the most important thing was that they didn't forgot their love...
They started spending their time with their family but also were busy in praying for everyone and for each others love...

A/n

Asslamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Hey guys, today I took sometime in concentrating what to write next and wrote...

So here is an update..

I hope you all will like it ..
I may have done many grammatical mistakes... Sorry for that...

This book only has 4 chapters remaining and then epilogue and yes bonus chapters as well....

So be patient,  will soon update next too...

It's my exams going on but luckily got 3 days holidays...
I would like to thank all those people who have read this book and voted it.. thanks to them and I'll try to update that too soon... 

All the best to all you are having their exams... And I pray that you all give your best and your exams go well... pray that for me too... 

Till then,  as I always say...    

Keep reading. .

Keep smiling always

And enjoy your life. ..                

Allah Hafiz

Iram Khan