I met him....

Iram P. O. V.

'Allah Hafiz' I said as I sat on the couch in my room.  It's a hotel room, and I am here for studies. Now I am in college and I had set my room as I want.  It has a queen sized bedroom,  a small kitchen , a small study room with shelves and a living room with U shaped big couch.

I was in my thoughts what will happen day after tomorrow ( as my college classes are starting from day after tomorrow) , how will be my new friends , what should i wear n what not but then something vibrated . I came to my senses and found a message from my college .
' Tomorrow is a get together of the new batch and the Principal of the college. So kindly be ready at 9am in from of lecture hall' .

Now I was tensed what to do ......

Then I prepared my clothes.  I chose a sky bluish colour kurta and a white colour jegging with matching dupatta.
I called my cousin younger brother Armaan to pick me up.  I was having dinner party with my Khala so I went there.

'Khala can Armaan leave me in college tomorrow morning at 8am.  As tomorrow is our new batch get together with the Principal Mam so..?'
She nodded and a smile came in my lips.

We had a talk with each other and then Armaan drove me back to my hotel room.

Next day in college

Ayaan P. O. V.

I reached my college with my new car which my Abbu gifted me in my 19th birthday . As I entered I heard screaming of girls on my look.  But as my Ammi told me I lowered my gaze and walked to my friends. We were talking and laughing when I heard a noise of speed bike.  I turned and saw a girl with a boy in bike coming to college.  When I saw her,  I forgot to blink and something new I felt in my heart. I came to my senses when Sadiq my best friend turned me towards him. He gave me a confused look....
I was confused myself for my behavior..

Iram P. O. V.

When I reached college,  I found many of the boys were staring at me and I just spoke Ayytul Kursi in my mind or maybe murmuring and start walking towards the door of lecture hall.

After standing alone for few minutes,  a girl came to me and said salam.  She was wearing a pink colour abhaya and hijab.  I too liked wearing it but don't know how to wear hijab so I just complimented her and she smiled.
'Myself Iram Khan' I said moving my hand towards her for hand shake.  'Myself Afreen Shaikh' she said with the hand shake.  She then invited me in her friends circle.
I thanked Allah for giving me such good friends. They were Tabassum , Zara,  Farah,  and Shifa.
Zara,  Farah and Afreen were childhood friend and Tabassum and Shifa joined them now as me.

We them moved to hall when it was announced.  And we all sat in front seats in right side,  with Afreen at corner starting then me,  Zara,  Farah,  Shifa and Tabassum.  I saw Afreen smiling at a boy who was in left row.  I was sad by this because I didn't like it.

Principal Mam came in few minutes,  we stood and wished her Good morning and then we started introducing ourselves.

When my chance came,  I stood up and said ' Good morning Mam , Myself Iram Khan.  I am glad to be here to fulfill my dream of serving my patients and help them in their bad times. ' and I sit down.  I was complimented by someone having beautiful voice.  But who said that was not visible.  So I told this to Afreen.  She said to me to be calm.  It can be from girls, but still my heart was not satisfied. 

I concentrated on others aim.  After Afreen, boys started,  next to her.
After listening many,  I felt it was same voice...

'Myself Ayaan Khan.  I am glad to be here to fulfill my wishes I made of treating my patients when in needy with patience.  I think my wishes are going to fulfill soon'  a boy said.  With the last sentence I giggled . And then hide behind Afreen so that no one can see that. 

After Principal Mam speech on each and every point on the facilities and our studies,  we all came out of hall thanking her.  I went to Principal Mam,  I thanked her personally,  she smiled and complimented me on my dream of serving patients.  I smiled and thanked again and went. 

As I came out, I found Afreen with that boy again to whom she smiled in hall.  I get annoyed but stood back to maintain distance from them and give them privacy.

Ayaan P. O. V.

I went to thanked Principal Mam personally when I found that girl ahh! Yeah, Iram with Mam and she too thanked her personally.  When she went,  I thanked Mam and went out.

I saw Sadiq with Afreen. I wanted to ask him what is going on but just went and said salam to Afreen.. no not Afreen but my Bhabhi. I then whispered bhabhi in Sadiq's ear and he blushed. 
I then saw Iram and stood still watching her. I saw she was also looking at me and our eyes contact was made for a minute.  Then I moved towards her but maintaining a specific distance, 

" Assalamualaikum "I spoke.

"Walaikum Assalam "She replied.

It's was a long silence period between us.
No one spoke for a minute.  I was watching her but she was looking at the couple behind me.

 She spoke suddenly,
" I am happy that you too have same dream and wishes that of mine and I will pray that our wishes be fulfilled "

Ahh!  Her sweet voice,  her eyes,  her lips,  her beautiful face make me feel something in my heart and then I forgot to blink.  She then waved her hands in front of my eyes,  I came to my senses. 

I said " Sorry,  just flew in thoughts... Ameen for our prayers of fulfilling our wishes and dreams"

With that we bid our byes and left not before shaking our hands,  which she first hesitated to..

Our first met...

Author's note :
Asslamualikum everyone! 
I hope you all will like it......
It's my first book I m writing so if any writing problem in my story then please comment so that I will not repeat in next chapters......

Next chapter is He,  my sheild,  saved me from danger!
Will update it tomorrow
And then you have to wait till my exams are over . My last paper is on 8th of April so please wait till then.....
I will update next chapter too on 22nd and 23rd of March and may be till 25th of March because on 30th of March is next paper so

Wait for my updates
Comment on my chapters
Vote for this book
Keep reading
And
Always smile.....