Sadness...

Iram reached her home in 5 hours, she was not feeling good suddenly , she then thought of sometime then she heard adhaan of Isha namaz, she then made wudhu and started praying....

Ayaan P. O. V.

When I was entering my room after coming back from station , Ahmad gave him a letter and he went to his room and started reading the letter...

Asslamualaikum Ayaan,
I know when you'll be reading this , I will be far away from you... Not that far... I saw the video you sent me... I.. I don't know when I started feeling comfortable with you.. I don't remember why I never said Ayaan Bhaijaan to you... Why seeing you at first time made me feel like something is there in you which is making me fall for you... After seeing the video, my heart was making me feel burden... I was crying too... When I found that I have to go back home,  the first one who came in my mind was you... I... You made me fall for you... I love you.... But... I didn't expressed it before because I was afraid of my father... If he say no... Or... Leave it... I know,  it's paining... We both are like heart broken creature... But I'll just say that... Please talk to my parents about marriage,  ask my hand for marriage from them... And make it a halal relationship... I'll wait for you...
Your love,
Iram Khan

I was crying now... My heart was a burden for me now... It was paining...
I then went to mosque to pray asr and magrib namaz and pray to help me in this situation....

I told Dadu about this and he told me to start working,  earn good and go and ask her parents for marriage with Iram... And then I started searching the list of best hospitals nearby and then I choose where I could go...

After few days...

I was busy nowadays... Working hard as an ENT specialist,  in Bhopal private hospital , they needed an ENT specialist and I applied and they selected me... I work more hard to get my love , and to show how much capable I am for her...
I only get Sunday as holiday...

Dadu,  Ammi and Abbu said to me that I have changed a lot... Started praying 5 namaz at correct time,  reading Quran Sharif at night,  and my time routine changed...Its Ramadan month... It's been 4 months since she left for her home and I never called her nor do we chat in whatsapp....but I always ask Allah (swt)  to bless her and lead her way to right path.... And started crying always....

Iram P. O. V.

I am working as Paediatrician  in my clinic attached to our home... My parents said me that I have changed a lot after coming back... I pray 5 namaz and that too at correct time and reading Quran Sharif... In my every prayer,  I cry and ask Allah (swt) to bless Ayaan and lead him way to the right path...

I usually have less patients maybe due to less popularity ...
I still have that pendrive,  which he gave,  I still have the bracelet and necklace that they gave.... And I have not wore them till now...
It's Ramadan month and soon Eid will be coming...

They both are crying for each other... And maybe that Eid will bring happiness in their life...

A/n
Asslmaualaikum

Sorry for late update... I am busy with my schedule,  have to make a project... I know it's a short chapter but I hope you'll like it...

How was the chapter? 
Will update as per the situation if I am free or not...
I have written so fast,  if any mistake you all find then do tell me... I'll edit it... And thank you for your votes and compliments...

Keep reading ...
Keep smiling always ...
And enjoy your life....