Please come back...

Iram was still on the bed of hospital...from last 3 days... No recovery.... She was fighting with herself.... What to follow in her life... Her father or her love.... She knows there would be a reason that her father had rejected Ayaan but she could not believe it... Her mind was in her past... Their college time... Every moments of her and Ayaan... And then her childhood... The moments of her with her parents....
She was in pain... Mind stressed...

Others were in the house of Iram, except Ayaan, he said to leave him alone as he wanted to be with Iram... He sat on the chair next to her bed.. Seeing her still body....

At home

Sadiq's phone rang...

'Asslamualaikum Aunty '

' Walaikum Assalam beta... Is everything okay there? ' Ayesha ( Ayaan's mother) said

' Why did you ask? '

' Why Ayaan is not picking up my phone since 3 days? '

' Actually Aunty, Iram has an accident and she went to coma so... ' saying that tears where falling down ...both were crying... Sadiq told everything thing to her...

' Sadiq, all these happened but you told me now when I am asking you? Why didn't you call ha? Why? I could have come..... But now Ayaan's Father has important meeting and I can't come... '

' I am sorry Aunty '

' Hmm... Just take care ...amd when are you all planning to return '

' Aunty we all were planning to go tomorrow as some of us have flight back home and.. '

' What about Ayaan? '

' He said he will not go until and unless Iram wakes up '

' My child ' she cried... Knowing the pain he was suffering....

' Allah Hafiz '

' Allah Hafiz '

... Next day...

Ahmed came to meet Iram and console and comfort Ayaan ...Soon all friends went back home... With a last look of Iram, ... They would have stayed but it was not possible for them currently ...

Ayaan was in same position, sitting on chair... Next to his love.. Seeing her continuously.. Remembering their sweet moments... Sometimes talking to her too.... Doctors said she is going to be fine as she is with her love now...
The doctors too know what had happened and they told Ayaan to be there as her health seems to be good when he is next to her....

And soon Ayaan started talking to her again...

' Hey girl... I have been here since that day which I don't want to remember... I was so happy when I told that I am coming to Sagar.... To meet my love... To meet you.. But next day you had an accident.. I told you to stop but why didn't you stopped ha ( hick) ..you never listened to every shout I said... Just stop but no you ignored... See where you are now and see in what condition I have been without you.... It's not funny... I am serious... ( holding her hands in his) you know the day we met, when you came on bike with your brother Armaan, I could not remove my eyes from you... Seeing you felt as if you were made for me... And yes its true... You are made for me... That day we introduced ourselves to each other remember...

We both started knowing each other after that day... The day you started wearing hijab... The day we celebrated your birthday... That pendant which I gave you on one of your birthday... I saw you wearing that on Eid.. I was happy... We studied together.. Shared our aims and even about our future...and that jealousy plan... And'