Completely Mine

A new day,  about to start.  Still dark all around. Iram open her eyes to see herself in her husband's arm.  His grip was tight as if his life depends on her.  

She smiled looking at his face.  It was first time when she saw his face very carefully.  Her fingers touching his eyebrows,  cheeks,  nose,  lips,  jaw line and then ears.  She giggled when she started playing with his ears,  twisting and pinching. Her mind was only in her playing when a voice came, 

" Wow!  What a morning,  my wife playing with my ears " She stopped playing and then turned,  her back touching his front feeling shy. 

He removed the hairs from her face and moved towards her,  closing the distance between them.  She felt his chin on her shoulder.  

"I used to read stories where usually wife loves playing with husband's hair,  but in my case,  you love my ears more " He whispered in her ear and chuckled while her face turned a crimson red and a smile on her lips.

( A/n, crimson red,  it reminds me of chemistry,  salt analysis,  lol , okay,  focusing on love birds ) 

To hide her blush,  she started playing with her fingers and tried to move out of his grip. 

" Not so easily Wifey " With that saying,  he turned her, looking at her so closely.  His eyes went to her face,  her forehead,  eyes,  eyebrows , nose,  cheeks,  jaw bone and then  lips . His mind was going crazy when he saw her biting her lips. He moved closer. 

" May I help you in biting you lips Wifey  because I don't think you can do it nicely all by yourself " He said , simultaneously stopping her bite her lips.

With that they heard Azaan.  It was an indication for Fajr Namaz.  They listened Azaan seeing each other . A long eye contact. 

After listening to it,  they made wudhu, laid the prayer mat and prayed together.  

It was their first step,  to pray together and to thank Allah that they are together now after so many incidents.  They asked peace for each other and also that they both live happily together with Allah by their side. They promised to make each other happy even though they have to say bitter truth.  They asked peace for their family members and all those who were in need.  

It was their first prayer,  asked together.  

After praying,  they decided to sleep.  So,  they both laid down on their sides. They were moving left and right to get some sleep but it was out of their eyes and mind.  They then faced each other. 

Both were thinking how to start the conversation , when Ayaan took the initiative. 

" Hmm,  so,  any planning for today?  " It was an awkward question as they both knew that tonight they are going to give party to all their friends. 

" I hope you know that we are going to have party with our friends tonight " Ayaan nodded. 

There was a silence when again Ayaan asked,

" Afreen Baji told me that you know the meaning of the kisses , is it true? " 

" Yes,  I had to know that so that I can write in my book " 

" I want to know that "

" You can search in Google " Ayaan made a face. ..After a silence,  Ayaan said, 

" So,  let's play a game " Iram saw his lips changed from smile to a smirk, indicating her that something is going to happen .

" Which game? " Iram asked

" I will kiss you and the place I kiss you,  tell me the meaning of that kiss " Iram was staring at him and after a long eye contact,  she nodded.