Me.... hijabi.....

1 year later.....

Iram P. O. V.

Our exams were over.. And result was after 5 days and today is the cricket match between our bhais ( means Ayaan friends including him ) and nearby colony boys.....

We all girls were audience and cheer girls too😜😜😜

'All the best ' we girls said them....
Bhais smiled...

The game begin....... But we girls started gossiping because we all wanted to see the end directly.....

' Iram don't mind but should start wearing hijab.... You have good fashion style but still you should start covering you hairs now.... ' Tabassum said.

' Ya I too wanted that but don't know how to wear.... Whenever I tried.... It's.... Difficult for me..... But I will try... ' I said and they all smiled.....

At last the match was won by our bhais and they gave us treat of samosa.

I took samosa and went to the corner seat and started eating the samosa and what was roaming in my mind was how to learn wearing hijab...... Ya Allah help me....... Ayaan came and waved his hand in front of my eyes and said...

' Iram....... Iram.. '

' Hmm... A.  You..... '

' Ya. ...what are you thinking?  '

' nothing '

' don't lie... You were thinking something...... What's that...... You will not tell your friend even... '

' No '

' You will tell me...... Now tell...... I can help you na...... See in 1 year you told you don't know many dishes to make so I helped na ....now tell '

' I don't know how to wear hijab and I want to wear it because its good and too I feel odd when we friends are together ' I said..

' Why suddenly this topic? Someone told you this? '

' My friends.. '

' Okay... I will help... I know as I helped my Mother too.... ' he said and a smile came in my lips...

After a minute of silence,  he said..

' What if we make a deal '

' Like what '

' I will help you in such things....... Means driving and....... Maybe if any help and you help me in studies and give your point of view on the topic I want to.... Is it okay... I mean.. '

After thinking for a minute a said.
' Okay...... Deal done.. '

We both smiled......

At my room.

' See first of all do this then..... ' he was helping me in wearing hijab..... And I was listening and seeing him do so.... I copied it and won in wearing it...... Yepee....
' See  it is so easy ' he said.
' Yes'
' Now wear it daily okay ' he said
I smiled.......

Wow!  I am a hijabi now.......