Her saviour

Iram P. O. V.

I was in my room now wanting to sleep but sleep was far away from my mood.  I was feeling something for Ayaan.  It felt butterflies in my stomach when we shaked our hands...this thought was running in my mind... . I don't know when I slept.

Next day....

Afreen P. O. V.

I entered college and in no time Sadiq hold my hand and pulled me close to him. We exchanged our salam and then Sadiq introduced to his friends..
Faizaan,  Ayaan, Manzoor,  Aaban,  and Rafeeq.  Ayaan is his best friend.
I was shocked when I got to know there was a proposal for all my friends....

Manzoor liked Tabassum,  Aaban liked Zara,  Farah was liked by Faizaan ( F F gang , same initials)  and Rafeeq liked Shifa.  My jaw hanged when I heard Ayaan loved Iram.
He had not said like but used love....
I became tensed as she don't like relationships. Ayaan because of you I will loose my friend,  he will be the bad effect for our friendship... Ya Allah! What to do know? Help me....
This was all going in my mind when a hand holder my wrist and forced me to walk in our class.  It was Iram....

Iram P. O. V.

I took Afreen with me to class and saying salam to her and she replied too.

"Why you are always standing with that Sadiq?  Do you like him or what?  Don't you understand I hate those things..that to done by my best friend?"
I yelled on her unable to control my anger.  She was sad I know I made her hurt but what to do I hate these type of relationship because I feel it's not safe.

" Actually Iram you don't know my past that why you said that"
she started saying after a minute silence.  I could feel she was controlling her cries.. She continued,

"I was married to Sadiq when we were 6 years old"
She said and I said congrats to her.  I could see her blush when she took Sadiq's name... I started teasing her saying 'See Afreen Sadiq bhai is coming ' And she used to turn around wanting to see him but I started laughing.....

After our classes were over,  I went to Anatomy Professor to ask my doubts relating today's lecture....

Afreen P. O. V.

I was waiting for Iram as she went to clear her doubts...I was left with my other friends.  I told everything about Sadiq friends feeling for them.  They all blushed as if they too.

" And his close and best friend Ayaan told that he loves Iram ' I paused.  Their faces were in shock. I continued,

" I too was shocked how but at least he could say like but he told love.  You guys know na Iram hate this all. And I haven't told you one thing that I am married to Sadiq.  It's happened when we were 6 years old " . No I yelled my feeling out.  I know they will tease me like Iram but no they were in their thoughts.  I cleared my throat and they said congrats to me and I thanked them.  I then went to see Iram thinking why she is taking so much time.  I asked professor sir and he told that she had already gone.  I was worried and noticed that Iram is sitting on the platform made near ground.  I recognized I haven't told her that the play ground belongs to goons and so I ran to Ayaan, her secret admirer..

" Ayaan.. Iram " I said gasping.
" What happened bhabhi?  What happened to Iram?  You first sit here you are gasping"
He said pointed on the chair in the entrance garden.

" Iram went to the play ground and sitting on the platform... I saw goons and thought I can't but you can stop them and can save Iram " That's what I could say in one breath. I starting dialing police number to inform them about goons.. I don't know why other batch people can't call police for removing goons from our play ground...
Sadiq came to me. He hold me hand comforting me that Iram will be fine..
I prayed for safety of both of them..

Iram P. O. V. 

I was relaxing in the play ground of our college taking fresh air in my mind.. When I heard foot steps of some people.  I opened my eyes and saw some man in bad boys style walking towards me.  I started running but a strong hand hold my wrist and stopped me.  I started taking the name of Allah praying for my safety.  I was trying to free my hand when someone removed my dupatta.  Tears fell from my eyes. Again a strong hand pulled me towards him.  I closed my eyes,  tears falling continuously,  but I felt that I am in safe hands now,  I opened my eyes and it was him... It was Ayaan,my Saviour..

Ayaan P. O. V.

I told Iram to run away and she did too but she just hid behind the tree nearby.  I started fighting with the goons.  My knuckles were bleeding after beating many of the goons.  I used the rod to beat them wanting to take revenge  of what they did to Iram.  How could they remove her dupatta..
Suddenly my thoughts vanished when I knife hit me but I tried removing it and saw Iram who was praying for our safety...
I could see her tears flowing like waterfall..  Her shocked face when knife pierced my skin...
I was just watching her..
I could see her tensed when a sound was heard, the siren of police jeep.  I was happy that we are saved now.  Police men told me that I did brave job and now this play ground is of our college.  I saw smiling face who was coming to me to hug me and it was Iram..  She took her things and was searching her dupatta when I came in front of her and put the dupatta in her head and end of dupatta on her shoulder.  I was smiling doing so and I whispered 'Beautiful! ' not making her hear . But she looked at me as if she heard it..

My beautiful..