The envelope by Ayaan...

Iram P. O. V.

Today was my interview and it went well... Don't know the result... Results will be available soon before Sunday means till tomorrow ...

I was relaxed now but still tension for result.. If I'll be selected or not ... Then came a scene in my mind...

I slowly walked to my bag without making any sound , open the envelope... There was a letter and a pendrive...

The letter says that put pendrive in your laptop and see it...
But I had not brought the laptop... I was sad now... I then put back pendrive in the envelop with letter and put it back in my bag...

Later I put the envelope and pendrive in drawer..

I then took out the pendrive from the drawer and inserted in laptop...
A video clipped started with a lines coming with our pics in collage in background....

Jo roothe tu ,toh tujhko manana chahta hoon ,

Teri har muskurahat par, muskurana chahta hun ,

Meri zindagi mein aakar , tune mera saara gham bhula diya,

Toote kaanch sa tha mein, kohinoor bana diya...

[ Whenever you're upset, I want to make you happy,

I want to smile at your every smile,

With you I forgot my sadness,

I was like a broken glass, you made me a gem like kohinoor... ]

Then a collage came of me and Ayaan facing each other.. And his video started..

Asslamualaikum
I whispered Walaikum assalam

Iram, ( he took a breath)

You know what my feelings are for you... I had a first sight love with you... By you with me, makes me comfortable... Your smile makes me smile. Remember the day we introduced ourselves... Our first day of meet...When you did treatment of me the day I saved you from goons... You are a gem... Because of it I feel overprotectiveness towards you.. even more than your brothers...
I just want to say... ( tears started  coming out )

Let me love you, care for you, support you, understand you and respect you... Let me make you mine... Because I love you...
And it ended... I was not knowing what to say or do... I was speechless... But I found second video too... And so clicking it, appeared Dadu ..

Asslamualaikum beta, child.. I whispered walaikum assalam Dadu..

Bete, I know it's like you are confused now.. You may feel like why this family is asking for you in their life.... It's because we see a daughter in you..Your personality makes us rely on the point to make you our family The Khan's daughter in-law and first daughter in-law of this house... Become Ayaan's wife.. He needs you...support him...trust him... And you need him too...
I know you must be thinking of your parents, how they'll allow and all.... But remember if Allah (SWT) has made both of you for each other then no one can separate you except death... Be life partner... Be Jannah partner for each other...
You'll think that I have gone mad or what because I am going to say this..