Nikah and Walima

Soon both got ready and went to their respective halls. Males and females hall were separated. 

Iram's POV

I sat on the stage with Ammi and Ayesha Ammi beside me on both sides , my friends in front of me in a circle , and other relatives sitting on the chairs near me.

My brother Mohsin came and said that Qazi Saheb in coming. Rubina Baji and Afreen pulled out the curtain. It was red colored net curtain. They spreaded it fulling , dividing the room into two.

Soon Qazi Saheb entered with Abbu , Dadu , Ayaan's Abbu , Yusuf Mamu , Mohsin and Ahmed.

' Assalamualaikum ' The men said and we all replied. And Qazi Saheb started ,

' Do you Iram Khan , daughter of Imad  Khan accept Ayaan Khan , son of Abdul Rashid Khan as your lawful husband with 1 lakh rupees as haak mayhar in Nikah ? '

I immediately looked up. What ?? 1 lakh rupees Mayhar??

I soon looked down . Ammi and Ayesha Ammi were rubbing my back to calm me... I closed my eyes to see Ayaan smiling . And I said,

' Qubool Hai ( I do )' I smiled a little still closed eyes and imagining Ayaan smiling too.

' Do you Iram Khan , daughter of Imad  Khan accept Ayaan Khan , son of Abdul Rashid Khan as your lawful husband with 1 lakh rupees as haak mayhar in Nikah ? ' Qazi Saheb again asked

' Qubool Hai ( I do )' I said

' Do you Iram Khan , daughter of Imad  Khan accept Ayaan Khan , son of Abdul Rashid Khan as your lawful husband with 1 lakh rupees as haak mayhar in Nikah ? ' Qazi Saheb again asked

' Qubool Hai ( I do )' I said and I smiled happily ... I hope Ayaan is also happy...

And crowd started saying " Allah-u-Akbar". I looked up to see all of them happy and smiling at me. But my friends have teasing smile on their face. I looked up at Abbu , he smiled and then looked at Qazi Saheb.

Qazi Saheb gave Nikah-Nama ( marriage register ) to Abbu , he passed to Ammi and she gave to me to sign. I took the pen with my shaky hands and took a deep breath , I signed the paper.

Soon , one by one , everyone started congratulating me. First my relatives then my friends . My friends took me in a group hug.

' Do you want to listen his answer ? ' Afreen said with phone near her ear. I slowly nodded and she clicked a button in her phone and kept it near me. And the voices can be heard.

' Do you Ayaan Khan , son of Abdul Rashid Khan accept Iram Khan , daughter of Imad Khan as your lawful wedded wife with 1 lakh rupees as haak mayhar in Nikah ? ' I heard Qazi Saheb saying that...

But my mind was in answer...Negative thoughts were coming in my ..What if he say no? What if...

But to calm myself, I started whispering all duas I know , but soon I heard his voice,

' Qubool Hai ( I do ) ' I smiled...My face brightened and glowed...

' Do you Ayaan Khan , son of Abdul Rashid Khan accept Iram Khan , daughter of Imad  Khan as your lawful wedded wife with 1 lakh rupees as haak mayhar in Nikah ? ' Qazi Saheb asked again.

' Qubool Hai ( I do ) '

' Do you Ayaan Khan , son of Abdul Rashid Khan accept Iram Khan , daughter of Imad  Khan as your lawful wedded wife with 1 lakh rupees as haak mayhar in Nikah ? ' Qazi Saheb asked again.

' Qubool Hai ( I do ) '

I smiled and again I heard people saying " Allah-u-Akbar" .

' Finally , Ayaan has signed the Nikah-Nama . Now Ayaan and Iram are officially Husband and Wife ' Sadiq bhai said that and my lips curled up in a smile , but I regretted it soon as my friends started teasing me..