Zubair and Junaid (Part 1)

Junaid was feeling as if his heart shrinked. After rukhsati of Iram , he was not feeling good.  He didn't know , why he was feeling like that .  

Well,  nobody knows still what he works,  where he works and what is his post?  I mean the real one.  Yes , his fake post is that he is working under Ahmed's company which is real and he works also but not only as a manager but also as an agent.  He keeps an eye on all the enemies of that company.  He is master in hacking and no one can beat him.  

Iram also wanted to be a hacker but later on she changed her trake ( way/goal ) to be a doctor. 

While going to the parking lot,  he saw a man seeing the hall way and speaking on his phone. 

I saw him somewhere ~ Junaid thought

Junaid's men were nearby,  so he went to the parking lot and signalled one of his men to keep an eye on him.  

He then went to his mansion ( which no one has seen yet being close to him ) .

He went straightly to his room,  took out a photo from his drawer and smiled looking at it. 

" Asslamualaikum Afiya, My jaan.  I hope you are good?  

You know,  I am again on a mission to save a family from their enemies and helping them . 

I know,  there was no one who could have helped us saving from those....*crying* those  enemies who were trying to kill us.  I know who has done that. Today,  I saw the driver who hit us,  I saw him in Iram's Walimah. 

I just wish,  the person whom I suspect is not the one.  I'll break down then. .. *cryings*

And I promise you, I will never marry again.  It's been 2 years today. And I don't want to be with someone who will make me forget you.  You have my heart.  And talking with you makes me feel as if you are here only.  I am sorry if I am making you cry by my this emotional speech but I'll say only this to you meri jaan that 'ILOVEYOU' . Without any space,  as there is no one who has power of taking you away from my heart.  

*Knock Knock *

Will talk to you later,  have to save a family.  

Take care 

Allah Hafiz " *wipes his tears*

It was his daily routine of talking to his wife , who is no more,  but by seeing her pic,  he imagine her in front of him. 

He kept the pic in the drawer after kissing it. 

" Come in " He spoke. 

" Sir,  we got to know that he was Aman,  an agent of.. of Zubair Sir " Waseem,  Junaid's loyal agent said. 

" I knew it. I saw the same band, Zubair used to give all of his agents "

*Knock knock *

" Come in "

" Sir,  we got the information of your car accident " Wajid,  Waseem's elder brother and Junaid's loyal agent said. 

" Then tell who was behind it? " Junaid stood in front of the drawer,  slowly opened it,  seeing his wife's smiling face and waiting to know the name,  he never wanted to. 

" Zubair Sir " 

" Nnnooooo" Junaid shouted and threw the vase , which was kept on the drawer. 

Junaid never expected that his twin brother would do this to him.  Yes,  Zubair was elder to him of only 3 minutes,  but still he never expected that.