Wedding Arrangements

Precap

Iram and Ayaan gets engaged and guests were coming on stage to congratulate them but soon they heard,
' You can't forget us and your promise '
Ayaan and Iram looked down the stage to see Nawaz and Azeema standing near the stage.

Ayaan and Iram looked at each other and then to them. They got remembered what they promised them.

Flashback

Ayaan was planning to impress Iram, for that all his friends and their wives were sitting in the hall with Ayaan, it was when, Nawaz entered with Azeema..

' Asslamualaikum Nawaz Bhai and Baaji .. Kaise hai aap log ' Ayaan said

' Walaikum as salam..alhamdulilah hum achche hai.... Toh meri Behan ke baare mein kya baat ho rahi hai.. Ha?
- Nawaz ( we are good.... Now tell me what you are talking about my sister.. Ha? )

Others said their salams too ...

' Actually Bhaijaan aapke saale sahab ko aapki Behan se mohabbat ho gya hai ' - Sadiq ( your's brother -in -law has fallen in love with your sister)

Ayaan glared at him and then looked at Nawaz to see his expression.. But he saw him smirking... Ayaan looked confused when Nawaz cleared his confusion
' It's so good that I am in love with your sister and you are in love with my sister but the problem is we both are unable to get married because of them and their family members '

' But you are always with her in lunch, at work and you take her to shopping but Iram Ya Allah ! She and her rules and limitations ' Ayaan said with sadness in his face..

' I know my sister very well ' As Nawaz said that all faced him with hope of an idea , seeing their faces Faraz replied

' I can help you only if you help me; so we will help each other in getting married to our love queens... So deal? '
' Deal ' Ayaan said shaking hands with Nawaz

Flashback ends

' I hope you remember the promise ' Iram and Ayaan nodded. Ayaan told this to Iram when he told her the plan of making her jealous, so Iram got to know about it.

' By the way, congratulations ' Nawaz and Azeema went down the stage after congratulating the engaged couple..

' Finally my friend is engaged , Congratulations ' Iram's friends said.

' Hi Jiju ( brother in law ) congratulations for engagement ' Iram's friends wished Ayaan..

Next day..

Ayaan and his family went back to Bhopal and guests also went back. Iram started working again.. The same routine of life begin again... Her friends too went to their places for work...

1 month later..

' Asslamualaikum Abbu ' Ayaan said entering the house..

' Walaikum Assalam beta, how come you here? '

' Actually Abbu , after marriage Iram will go to Bhopal and so I have decided that she will work in same hospital as me and so I am here to ask permission '