One step closer...

2 years later...

Tabassum and Mansoor ; Zara and Aaban ; Shifa and Rafeeq ; and Farah and Faizaan had got married few months ago after they became specialist in their subjects , they are now officially husbands and wives....

In these years , Dadu tried to make Ayaan and Iram close but could not got successful completely as Iram just has forgave him and Ayaan and Iram both said sorry to each other for their jealousy plan but we're talking in limit... But were trying to be like  good friends as they were before........

They all have completed their semesters of medical and soon the results will be given...All have applied an form for job in a hospital...that result also had to come ...so today they were sitting in Junaid's farm house hall ......All friends also got to know from Dadu and Afreen that Junaid got married to Afiya  who was daughter of Aftab mamu of Ayaan and died due to car accident in Dubai where they have gone to settle down...All of them where sad at that moment... They were only married for 6 months... and they separated...

Soon there was a call to both Ayaan and Iram ...they went outside the hall...and attended the call ...

' Who was it ?' Both asked at the same time...They told each other...

' I have to go ' both said at same time...

' i'll drop you dont worry ' Iram nodded...They excused themselves from their dadu and friends...   Ayaan dropped Iram and gave her an envelope and asked to open when she reaches where she has to and goes after saying salaam...

Iram was surprised by his behaviour...She then goes to her room , packs her suitcase and comes out where she meets her favourite cousin Armaan and her Khala and Khalu ... They bid salam and they reach station for destination of Jaipur... It was her mother's phone regarding the news that she had to pack her bag and reach outside and with her khala and family have to reach jaipur through train for her cousin elder sister's wedding ...and she and her father will meet there...Soon the Train comes and they take off...Due to no battery power in the phone , Iram could not contact her Dadu and friends to tell them regarding her journey to jaipur...

While , Ayaan got a call from his brother Ahmad to pick him up from his college in Indore as he has completed his studies of engineering  well and started his small job too but wanted to come back to join new job... and he also wanted to tell him something...But he informed everyone related to it...

Soon Afreen reached room where Iram also stays and it was their holidays going on so she used to stay till 10 pm with Sadiq...but to her surprise the room main door was  locked...she panicked and tried calling Iram but only one line was repeating... " The phone is currently switched off ..please try again later "..Afreen panicked and called Sadiq and then tried contacting Ayaan..He answered in 4th ring..

' Asslamualaikum Baji ' Ayaan greeted

' Walaikum Assalam ..Ayaan you know where Iram is ? She is missing ... '

' Baji actually it was her call from her ammi's number..she has to go to jaipur to attend her cousin sister's wedding ..hmm...What happened?'

' The main door of the room is locked and no key is there under carpet nor the spare key is available.. the receptionalist said that she only has both keys...Ya Allah where will i go know at this time ' 

' To your lover Sadiq ' 

' Just shut up '

And Ayaan laughed and he smiled...

' Actually Baji the spare key is with me..and I am on my way to indore so '

' What? Why is the key with you ha Mister Lover of my friend ?'

' Actually she gave me saying that if i need to sleep here because of any fight with my parents and want to hide also so i am welcomed there...don't worry she locks her bedroom and sleeps at night  '

Afreen then thought of the day when she woke up early and started walking straight without even seeing that the door was locked and closed so her head collided with the door and she groaned and then saw that door was locked and closed or else when she woke up late , the door used to be open ..

' Yes you are right ...hey Sadiq has came ..I'll call you later..'

' Wow ...how did you call Sadiq when we were having conversation ? oh how can i forget by your heart " My love..please come and take me ..my friends have fooled me...please help me dear..come and pick me up..." ' Ayaan started mimicking how she must have called Sadiq through her heart..

' Very funny' and they laughed

' Allah hafiz and say my salam to Sadiq too..'

' Allah hafiz '

Then Sadiq and Afreen went to Sadiq's house ...Meanwhile Afreen was telling her parents that she will be staying for few days with sadiq and asking if its okay or not...to which they agreed...

A/n 

Asslamualaikum 

How was the chapter guyz? Hope you like it....yes it is small chapter compared to before ones...

Tomorrow will be next update.... And yeh I will also update my 2nd book ' OUR LOVE 'and guys I am free till few days only so I can only update few chapters...

So stay tuned ....

Keep reading....

Keep smiling always ...

Pray for needy ones...

Enjoy you life....