chapter one

Mystic Falls, 1864

"You know this is dangerous for both of us." Alessia looks at Katherine.

Both the Petrova sisters were being taken in by the Salvatore family for a made up story that Katherine gave them when their carriage lost a wheel.

Katherine sighs happily looking out the carriage window as both of them were being taken to the Salvatore house.

"This is good for both of us sister, it gives us a chance to lay low and create a new life." Katherine says.

"We wouldn't be in this mess if you'd stop messing up peoples lives!." Alessia gaze hardened onto her sister.

Katherine smile drops whipping her head to Alessia. "Maybe if I didn't have a meddling little sister we wouldn't have to move as much." She snaps.

Alessia could feel her blood boil at her sister's vemous words.

In came the view of a gorgeous estate it was white and huge, almost too huge for it to be a house, almost looks like a castle in Alessia eyes.

"Now both of you behave if we want this to work." Emily finally pipes up.

Alessia looks to Emily who is sitting next to Katherine showing the fakest smile someone could ever give.

"Better." Emily says.

As the carriage stops in front of the estate, there's a young man and a few maids it looks like waiting.

The young man opens the door helping Katherine out first.

Alessia and Emily follow out of the carriage as well.

"You must be Katherine." The young man smiles.

"And you are?." Katherine asks. "Stefan Salvatore." He introduces himself.

The both exchange smiles until Stefan looks to Alessia and Emily. "This must be the your little sister our father told us she'd be joining you." Stefan offers his hand as Alessia took it.

Alessia could feel Stefan bright personality run through her, she knew she could trust this man.

She smiles brightly at Stefan. "Alessia." introducing herself.

"Stefan." He smiles back shaking her hand.

"Let's get you settled." Stefan directs the girls towards the house.

Mystic Falls, Present Time

Bonnie yawned in class as the teacher was going on about shadow reckoning.

She looked around out of bordem until she saw something pass quickly in the hall.

Bonnie got up slowly as nobody paid attention to it leaving the classroom.

As she entered the hallway looking both ways there was nobody, Bonnie began to walk in the dim lit hallway passing by rows of lockers.

She walked towards the light she could see at the end of the hallway.

"Hello?." Bonnie called out.

She kept walking until she saw a woman in what looked like clothes from the 1800s, her skin was light tone and she looked pretty put together.

The woman was looking down until her eyes snapped up meeting Bonnie's causing Bonnie to gasp.

The woman walks out of the hallway towards the light.

Bonnie hesitates at first then begins to follow the woman towards the light.

All of a sudden Bonnie was in a forest, she looked around but there were nothing but trees and a broken down fence.