chapter nine

"Logan Fell is a vampire." Damon says to Stefan on the phone.

"And when I find him again, I'm going to destroy him, limb from limb." Stefan could hear the irritation from Damon's voice.

"What happened?." Stefan asked. "You okay?."

"No, I'm not okay." Damon answers.

Damon hesitated to tell Stefan what happened between him and Alessia but he decided against it.

"I was ambushed, I was shot, now I'm vengeful we just gotta find him." Damon grunts.

"Well there's no need he's here at the school." Stefan says.

Stefan watched Elena coming outside where he was talking on the phone with Elena as he watched he look both ways then her eyes landed on him, she starts making her way to him.

"You're kidding me." Damon says. "Why the hell is he there?." He asks.

"He's working the crowd." Stefan answers, he heard Elena's foot steps come closer.

"Well, I'll be right there." Damon says.

Stefan heard the phone call end when he looks over his shoulder seeing Elena.

"So? Would you like to share?." Elena asks.

Stefan completely turns around to face Elena.

•~🌘•~

Inside the school Caroline dragged her mom excitedly to show her the future she wanted in a career.

"Where are we going?." Liz chuckles at her daughter.

"Following my future." Caroline answers. "There it is."

Caroline points to a big white banner with black bold lettering that read Broadcast Journalism.

"Broadcast Journalism?." Liz asks confused.

"Yes, Broadcast Journalism." Caroline smiles.

Liz shows a face of not being impressed with the career chose and Caroline could see when her smile falls from her face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?." Caroline asks, annoyed.

"You don't even read the newspaper." Liz laughs at her daughter.

Caroline eyes hardened at her mother when she walks away from Liz.

Liz let out a sigh until she heard someone call her.

"Liz."

Liz turns around seeing Logan Fell, her eyes widened in panic as she goes for her gun.

"What are you going to do? Stake me?." Logan asks, sarcastically. "Bury me in another shallow grave? What would the email say this time?."

"I didn't have a choice." Liz states.

"You bitch!." Logan gets close to Liz's face, angrily. "I died for you, for this town, you've known me since I was six and you sweat me under the rug like dirt."

"You know what you were getting into." Liz says.

"I was one of you." Logan says, quietly.