New Years :3 °

Hello, I'm back yes yes, and I'm late with the new years who gives a shit, but I'm back and more confident than ever no more secondhand embarrassment so prepare for the smuttiest shit ever XD. NO MORE LUST STICK xd.

______
Top- Skeppy

Bottom- Bad
______

"BAAAAAAAD" Skeppy called from the couch.

"Give me a second!" Bad yelled back while turning over his shoulder. right now, he was teaching dapper how to use a taser.

"So, you press this button if a stranger comes up to you and this taser has far distance and can shoot out to 3 feet worth of distance. probably more I don't know but take it-" Bad handed dapper the taser with dapper staring at his father like he was dumb.

"I used a taser before dad you don't have to teach me." Dapper rolled his eyes and shoved the taser in his belt.

Bad sighed and rubbed Dappers head. "I just want to make sure your safe along with sapnap" Bad glanced up at the teenager who was busy on his phone with his friends that he was about to go and hang out with.

"Ok... well have fun at Baghera's and you sapnap no drugs."

"I wasn't thinking of it!" Sapnap chuckled rolling his eyes.

"BAAAAAD" Skeppy yelled.

"I'M COMING YOU MUFFIN HEAD" Bad's tail spiked as he yelled signaling that he was annoyed. Bad snapped his head back at the kids with a soften smile. "Go head you tw-" the two started bolting down the halls trying to race each other towards the elevator of their apartment.

Bad sighed and locked the door. he went over towards skeppy on the couch who was sipping on some Champaine.

"You treat them like kids. dapper is 13 already." Skeppy huffed.

"I- Know but still they are still.... our kids." Bad nervously said while grabbing his own Champaine glass and filled it up with the fizzy alcoholic beverage.

Skeppy shrugged and leaned on bad. "That doesn't mean you have to baby them Bad~"

"I know" bad puffed his cheeks out angrily his tail curled with frustration and sadness.

"Oh, come on you can still baby me~" Skeppy stuck his tongue out and bad shooed skeppy away with his hand.

"That was a long time ago skeppy you're not as immature as you used to be." Bad huffed with a wide smile.

"But I can be immature again!" Skeppy hummed and then rolled his head back on the couch with a frustrated groan. "Do you have anything planned for this year?" Skeppy glanced over at bad who was swirling his fizzy drink before chugging it down and placing the glass on the table.

"Nope! I just wanted to come to this apartment because of the wonderful view we will have of the fireworks." Bad shyly smiled and then perked his head up "Oh! we could dance! like the old times!" Bad said and turned his body towards skeppy who was suddenly broken out of his thoughts.

"e-eh... yeah!" Skeppy smiled.

"Yay~! the fireworks start soon, and we could dance on the balcony in the meantime."

"Really?"

"yeah! it's a pretty big balcony and its actually warm tonight."

Skeppy chuckled and smiled.

"Fine... let me get my phone." Skeppy rolled his eyes while bad jumped up and down gitty and ready to dance.

they moved out towards the balcony that had a view of the city below them. Bad glanced over the glass railings and felt dizzy from how high up they were.