S-Skeppy... s-slo-w X_X°

_____
Top: Skeppy

Bottom: Bad (asthma)
_____

...

Bad was sitting on the couch next to his boyfriend Skeppy. he still wonders how he, Skeppy! an athlete at his high school would fall for him...

Bad felt his lips quiver from the thought, he was slightly insecure about himself becoming 'fat' because of his lack of motivation and his constant tiredness to start forcing himself to work out... besides his inhalers does cost a bit too much for his condition.

Skeppy wrapped his arms around bads waist, and he started to snuggle his stomach, bad could feel his heart start beating rapidly from the action.

"S-skeppy!?" Bad huffed and skeppy lifted up a bit to place his thumb on his lip. "w-what's this about." Bad could feel his breathing start to become heavy.

"What's on your mind love."

"W-What do-"

"You start wheezing whenever your anxious... are you ok?" Skeppy muttered softly and Bad could continue to feel his lips quiver as they pressed hard against each other.

"I-.... I'm just surprised how your still with me after all... we... when we go out, we have to pause every 20 minutes just to take a breather."

"that's ok with me!" Skeppy said his voice now soft but still high, "I need to sometimes to remind myself to slow down two- h-hey! and it's something for us to learn together d-don't be nervous about that!" Skeppy said and gently stroked the male's hair.

Bad huffed and a smile then tugged at his lips but it didn't last long. he turned away and curled up in a ball.

"Hey... Bad... what's wrong?" Skeppy muttered softly "I-its ok! -"

"S-Skeppy... do you think i-i'm fat" Bad muttered.

Skeppys eyes had widened at that point, and he started aggressively shaking his head side to side.

"No! B-Bad why would you even say that."

Bad shrugged and skeppy quickly brought the male into a hug and pushed him down onto the couch in the process.

"I would never think of that in fact I think you have the hottest body in the world."

"e-eeh!? S-skeppy!" Bad said his face becoming red in the proccess.

"What I've seen you while you were changing... you're such a tease sometimes." Skeppy whined and kissed Bads forehead in response.

"S-Ske-ppy!" Bad stuttered his heart now thumping hard.

"what?" Skeppy said with a chuckle.

"N-Not when you are on me you idiot!" Bad yelped and squirmed in skeppys grasp.

"I'm not going to do anything! Bad" Skeppy chuckled and nuzzled his noes against his jawline.

Bad paused and started to think about skeppys comment... he stared up at the celling listening to the sounds that came from the Tv and the soft snores now coming from the male on top of him.

"Skeppy... lets go to bed its late."

"Mhm?~ ok" Skeppy said half asleep.

⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖

The two layed in bed but they felt oddly restless at the moment, though skeppy could feel himself drifting off to sleep he was always opening his eyes back up. he was nervous by Bads slight wheezing.