Skeppy! please... °

_____
Top- Skeppy

Bottom- Bad
______

It was a sad day for Bad like any other day since Skeppy was too busy to hang out with him because of his new super, cooler, and awesome girlfriend.

So Bad was sad of course and spent his time just talking with friends, even the old ones it distracted him a little bit of course until around 10pm he heard a knock on the door. So Bad got up and went over towards his door and cracked open the door.

"hey Bad~" Skeppy drunkenly said and pushed the door open and walked in.

"Skeppy!?" Bad said and watched skeppy sit himself down on the couch.

"yah" Skeppy chuckled "its me~" Skeppy said and hiccupped before taking one more sip out of his container and looked around.

"H-How did you get here!? where's your girlfriend-"

"aaaaaahhhhhhh!" Skeppy quietly said. "Your loud" skeppy muttered and covered his eyes.

Bad furrowed his brow and walked over towards skeppy and grabbed his wrist.

"What are you doing here" Bad huffed his tail curling.

"owwww!" Skeppy whined and bad let go of his wrist. "That hurt~" Skeppy whimpered.

Bad sighed and crossed his arms. "I'm sorry" he muttered. "But can you please tell me what you are doing here or at least how you got here?"

"I walked" he giggled and gasped suddenly "heeeyyyy lucy~!" Skeppy said and leaned over to pet the white fluffy dog.

"Why did you come here... where's your girlfriend."

"sh-shh" he blurted out "we don't talk about her" he grumbled and sat up.

"What do you mean?" Bad muttered and stared at skeppys face and squinted a little after noticing a dark purple hue on his cheek.

"Ah!~ its nothing" he giggled and rubbed his cheek before glancing over at the kitchen.

"Skeppy... what happened..." Bad said quietly.

"Huh- what do you mean?" Skeppy muttered and looked around awkwardly. "Your funny Bad~" He giggled.

"the bruise..." Bad pointed at his cheek signaling where it was and furrowed his brows from confusion. 

Skeppy touched his cheek and his facial expression softened. "oh..."

"oh?" bad paused "skeppy what happened."

Skeppy started to sniffle and got up to hug his best friend. he started to cry within seconds and bad comforted Skeppy instantly.

"We got in a fight" he shakily said and gripped bads shirt.

"And she slapped you? punched you?"

Skeppy nodded in Bads shoulder and placed his eyes near bads neck and shakily sighed. "Please don't let me go back" he whimpered.

Bad blushed at the feeling of skeppys hot tears run down his sensitive neck and his breath wrapping around the front of his neck... he broke out of thought and rubbed skeppys back.

"I won't you can stay with me if you want."

Skeppy lifted his head up and nodded. Bad let go of the male but Skeppy didn't let go instead and suddenly he cupped bads cheeks and pulled him into a kiss.

Bad felt his legs give out and he stumbled back and found himself pinned to the island of his kitchen.

Bad whimpered and felt his heart flutter and guilt start to swirl deep down in his stomach but it wasn't long until skeppy pulled away and start. giggling.