Hate u °

this image is honestly crazy ngl also this chapter is crazy bro I suggest u skip it tbh idk how to change it in a way that doesn't-... make it weird...

_____
Top: Skeppy

Bottom: Bad
_____

Bad paused and sat down on skeppys bed and he stared at the floor- honestly the school counsel was horrible for suggesting them to stay at one another house....

Skeppy stared at Bad as he leaned on the wall.

"Why are you here" Skeppy raised his bushy brows.

"Because the school council said we should do this remember!"

"I didn't know you were such a suck up to the school" skeppy rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Why are you even on my bed you maggot."

"why'd you let me in your room?" bad furrowed his brows and his hands dug deep into the bed sheets.

"I didn't you came in!" skeppy grumbled "I was leaving you in the kitchen, but you followed me like a little lost puppy" Skeppy paused and smiled. "Are you obsessed with me?"

"Hardly" Bad spat.

"Really?"

Bad huffed "How many times do I have to say that i' not obsessed with you."

"Because your twitter is just about you shitting on me" Skeppy chuckled and pulled out his phone, and he cleared his throat. "Quote; skeppy is such a handsome guy but I hardly think so. I believe that this man is horrible, in fact about his 'charm' that all the girls are into are nun only then his ego and his humble-ness." Skeppy paused and his thumb scrolled up on the phone.

"it's true"

"Sounds like your insecure" skeppy stated and got up, he finally moved from his spot, and he placed his phone down near the table.

"Why would I be?"

"mhmmm.... your looks?" Skeppy raised a brow "I mean your girlfriend said that at least"

Bad abruptly stood up and stared at skeppy with anger.

"Why are you still with her"

"to get under your skin you nerd" Skeppy stated and felt the collar of his shirt get pulled on.

"I may be a nerd but what are you some type of athlete that is slowly failing because of him being too 'cool' to work on his homework. and how it that working out for you skeppy I bet you team is really counting on you-"

Skeppy slapped the male but the bandages on Bads face slightly softened the smack and barely made a sound. Skeppy then grabbed Bads chin and forced bad to fall down and sit onto the bed and skeppys knee painfully digging in between his crotch.

"I got under our skin~" Bad purred but his speech was slurred from skeppy grabbing his chin tightly.

"Shut up about my team alright your just skin a bones-"

"Really? than who gave you a bloody nose." Bad interrupted skeppy and smiled but was forced to not.

Skeppy furrowed his brows from bads statement and gently tapped his fingers on the brim of his noes remembering the bandage there.

"you just got a lucky" Skeppy muttered and pushed his knee harder on bads crotch.

"a~-..h I-.... hardly think s-so" Bad struggled to say and pressed his legs together but it only cause the pressure to get harder.

Skeppy raised a brow and glanced down at where his knee was resting and Skeppy grumbled. he pushed bad back and backed off of him while making a "tch" noise.