Something romantical ^o^ °

_______
Top: Skeppy

Bottom: Bad
______

...

"Skeppy" Bad started and glanced over at the male. "I want to do something... romantical?"

Skeppy blinked a few times before breaking out into a big toothy smile with chuckles escaping from his throat "What?"

Bad puffed out his cheeks. "I- I don't know I just..." Bad crossed his arms and blushed. "I... want something special..."

"Oh?" Skeppy raised a brow.

"Like a picnic! - or... a big meaningful gift" Bad said and smiled softly.

"Oh..." Skeppy frowned and curled up in a ball. "You know? ~" Skeppy said and bit his lip. "We haven't- fucked."

"Skeppy!" Bad yelled with blush on his face.

"You said something romantical that's pretty romantical" Skeppy rolled his eyes.

"N-No something with candles-"

"We can add candles~" Skeppy smirked.

"M-Music!"

"We can add music~" Skeppy said and scooted a little closer.

"I-... " Bad was pulling into a complete blank as he started to feel skeppy rub his thigh. "F-Food!"

"I mean..."

"OH, COME ON!" Bad quickly yelled and covered his face.

"Something romantical~" Skeppy purred and grabbed Bads chin.

"Sk-skeppy" Bad blushed and felt skeppy start gripping his thigh and he would occasionally rub his index finger over Bads crotch.

"What else do you desire Bad?"

Bad blushed and his lips quivered as his mind fed him with beatuful thoughts with skeppy on top of him, he than wrapped his arms around skeppys neck before muttering, "you."

they quickly connected lips with one another. skeppy licked bads lip and slowly slipped his tongue into his mouth.

Bad gasped in response and he pulled the male on top of him.

Skeppy than broke the kiss and bit Bads jawline before he realized that they hadn't even set everything up.

"Sorry my demon~ but we are going to have to stop for now for your candles and music."

Bad silently nodded with blush dusting and staining his face.

Skeppy got up from the couch and got the supplies even his phone to play music out of.

~~~

Skeppy finished lighting the last candle and felt bad wrap his arms around his neck and for his lips to pepper against his neck.

Skeppy smiled and turned his head towards Bad and pulled him into a gentle kiss before pinning the male down into the bed.

Skeppy started nipping and bads neck as he moved his leg onto bads crotch as an encouragement for him to start becoming hard.

"Ah~" Bad moaned and gently ran his hand down skeppys back, his fingers slowly slipping up the hem of his shirt "S-skeppy" Bad muttered and stared at the raven locks that slightly blocked his view from the ceiling.

"Shhh~" Skeppy hummed and took bads hand in his and pecked it gently with his soft lips. "You will get what you want..." Skeppy chuckled "soon."

"Skeppy!" Bad huffed but then was cut off with the pleasurable feeling of his crotch being rubbed, Bad felt his eye twitch subconsciously as he tried his best not to close them from the sudden pressure.