Revenge! °

________
Top- Skeppy

Bottom- Bad
_______

Skeppy was sitting in his room scrolling through social media and being pained whenever he saw Bads girlfriend tweet about them going to so many fun places...

Skeppy frowned and rolled over on his side as he stared at the two hands that were interlocked with eachother until-

brrrzzz

Skeppy jumped not expecting for someone to be calling him right now, especially when hes trying to get over bad the man he had a crush on for like EVER!???

But what really confused him is that Bad was calling him. but he didn't hesitate to answer.

"Hello~ you muffin hea-"

"Skeppy thank fuck um Bad- is- is crying, heaving whatever get over here now- oh- here drink the pain away buddy!"

Foolish!???? Skeppy sat up immediately his mind spinning with so many questions but mainly- why was he crying...

"Where?"

"His house" Foolish said.

Skeppy quickly hung up but immediately wanted to call him back and ask him what he was doing there but- honestly it was not the right time for jealousy his friend needed him and somewhat needed foolish more than him...

~~

when Skeppy arrived Foolish immediately opened the door and ushered him inside before grabbing skeppys shoulders and pushing him forward "FIx him!" Foolish voice cracked "hes being all kind and stuff."

"If you won't push me!"

"THat is not important go fix him!" Foolish demanded now and pointed his golden finger at the male who sat on his couch. his fluffy brown hair resting on the couch armrest. 

Skeppy brushed his fingers over bads hand and sat down next to the male who had tears silently running down his face.

"Bad?"

Bads eyes fluttered for a second and he glanced over at skeppy with his glossy eyes. it makes him look so cute but it pained him to see him hurting as well.

"Skeppy" Bad said finally with his vocal cords obviously seeming strained.

"What happened"

"Oh fuck" Bad shakily whimpered and buried his face into his hands Skeppy jumped at the words and glanced up at foolish who was watching from the very far corner of the room.

"I told you" Foolish mouthed an skeppy furrowed his brows.

"Bad?"

Bad started to shiver as he silently cried and skeppy ran his hand up Bads back allowing for his cries to become louder and to calm him down with helping him retain his steady breath.

"Sk-keppy!" Bad hiccupped and immediately wrapped his arms around skeppys torso while burring his face into his shoulder his tail quickly curling up next to him.

Skeppy blushed and lowered his head silently placing his lips on his shoulder before slowly lifting his head up and muttering "what happened"

"s-she..." Bad struggled to say and his body started to quiver "sh-e cheated..." Bad whimpered and skeppy really struggled from immediately pulling him into a kiss.

Bad pulled his phone out and gave it to skeppy. "l-look..."

Skeppy quickly looked through his text, but he really didn't care about it only about the male who was crying in his arms and who would occasionally shiver but what his knowledge of the conversation was that she wanted to have sex with him and bad politely refused so she went to her exes and got her needs finished there.