Fantasies :p *

The picture + title 0////0

________
Top- Bad

Bottom- Skeppy/top?
________

"mgh~" bad moaned and threw his head back as he felt the sweat run down his face, he tried his best to not give attention to the lustful need that he wanted but this one was different. so many pent-up emotions towards his friend along with the refuse to touch himself because out of how embarrassing it would be if Skeppy actually caught him.

He painfully huffed and looked down at his crotch that urged him so desperately to touch it. he gulped nervously before cupping his crotch pressing hard on the bulge in his underwear.

Bad held a moan in the back of his throat and quickly placed his trembling hand over his mouth. his other trembling hand moved up and down teasingly trying to rub one out really quick, but it wasn't doing the trick fast enough, so he pulled down his underwear and took the length in hand, it was soaked with pre-cum, so he was able to jerk his hand up and down slowly without and hard pause from the dry skin on skin friction.

"f-fudge" he muttered and bit his pinky. he gasped softly the closer he got to the tip, so he abused to sensitive spots, not caring if they got irritated over time. sure, it would be uncomfortable, but it would go away the next day... probably.

his moans got slightly louder. he tried his best to gulp one down at a time, but it wouldn't work, so he stopped abusing the sensitive spots and went back to a gentle and slow pace on his dick.

he groaned softly and rolled his head to the side as he thought about what to do next. he closed his eyes and furrowed his brows before he muttered.

"skeppy~" 

he huffed as the pleasurable feeling got stronger. he rolled his head back and started to watch the slutty images of skeppy pop in his mind... he wouldn't have usually let this happen but... it was a desperate attempt to get rid of the horrendous member that continued to throb and claw him inside out.

he started to see the pleasurable sights of skeppy.... under him, the lustful glimmer in his eyes as he stared at the beautiful skeppy under him, Bad felt a pleasurable shiver run down his spine that was so strong it made him arch his back and groan in his hand.

he felt so bad for thinking about his friend like this in the slutty positions for him. he whimpered and squeezed his eyes shut when he started to imagine his hand as skeppys ass. his grip got tighter making the fantasies seem more realistic.

his hips thrusted in his hand hard making him gasp and huff with pleasure.

"Skeppy~!" Bad whined and placed his thumb over the slit causing a loud moan to escape him.

Bad felt a sudden presence near him, causing him to open his eyes and stare at the face who stared back at him.

bad sat up and covered himself with the blanket his heart sinking deep into his stomach.

"S-Skeppy- i-..." Bad paused and glanced over at the other wall bad he felt the bed shift as skeppy got on.

Bad blushed and started to stutter "I- s-sor-- skeppy!?" Bad gasped as he watched skeppy pin his arms to the bed and sit on his dick.

Bad stared at skeppy with pure shock and watched skeppy start pulling his pants down and underwear.

"S-skeppy!" Bad said again. why wasn't he nervous? scared... if that was even the right word. god bad felt like a predator right now for yelling his friend's name while touching himself.

Skeppy leaned down and kissed bad, bad huffed shakily as their tongues started to connect and skeppy was now slowly sliding bad into him.

Bad was overcome wth lustful emotions not even making him think twice about what he was doing with his friend so instead he wrapped his arm around skeppys neck while moving his other hand on his friend's waist.

Skeppy moaned softly and rolled his forehead on Bad's causing their kiss to snap and listen to each other delightful moans, bad thrusted his hips into skeppy and groaned from how tight he was it almost hurt.

"Bad~" skeppy moaned and bit bads jawline.

"yes~" Bad moaned and pushed skeppy down on his dick.

Skeppy grunted and grabbed bads arms and pinned them to the bed.

Bad watched skeppy with interest, Skeppy smiled and started teasingly roll his hips on Bads crotch. Bad rolled his head back and bit his lip hard, he wanted to cover his face so bad or at least his mouth to muffle the lustful sounds he made but he didn't struggle against skeppys grasp... after all he felt like he deserved it, since of his shameful fantasies.

Skeppy started to pick up the bouncing and moaned loudly with each slap of their skin colliding.

Bad felt his legs start to tremble from his climax starting to form deep in his gut.

"Skeppy- I'm" Bad slurred and felt skeppys thumb brush over his mouth.

"Same." Skeppy muttered before skeppy let go of bads hands and wrapped his arms around bads neck. Bad shot his hands down towards skeppys hips and started thrusting deep and hard but pleasurably slobby into him.

skeppy kissed bad and desperately wrapped their tongues around one another as they both experienced their climax, bad pulled out just in time and felt skeppy pull away from bad lips and bite his shoulder.

"agh~ skeppy~" Bad muttered and opened his eyes to see that skeppy wasn't actually there, he sat up and looked around his heart dropped, and he felt tears form in the corner of his eyes.

it wasn't real.

he was just so embraced into his daydream that he was actually consumed by it.

he stared at his hand and saw his seed drip down his hand, he whimpered and glanced over towards his nightstand and grabbed tissue and cleaned up the mess.

he felt sad and guilty so guilty... he was glad skeppy wasn't home yet... well kind of... he wanted to cuddle next to skeppy. And him kissing with Skeppy, what was that about.

he touched his shoulder and noticed blood was there and his arm was covered with hickeys. he curled up in a ball and started to think back to those pleasurable and realistic fantasies.

____

Words;1039

could've been better tbh but its ok because... idk. lol.

...

...

GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE I'M SO AKWARD