Give it to me... o0o *

_______
Top-Bad

Bottom- skeppy
_______

Bad gently pushed skeppy onto the bed their lips never breaking apart and the two nestled deeply into the bed the sunk beneath their weight.

Bad broke the kiss and buried his lips into the gentle a smooth crevice of Skeppys neck.

"B-Bad" Skeppy huffed between desperate moans his hands snaking down towards their lustful needs.

"mh~" Bad moaned softly and pressed up against skeppys hand resulting into skeppy getting pushed back a little.

"f-fuck" skeppy moaned and as his hand traced the swell in bads pants his thumb gently pressing on the shaft just to feel its slight twitch and movements in the confinement.

"uhg~" Bad moaned and pulled skeppy into another kiss his arms wrapping around the male's blue hood and his fingers ever so slightly picking and lifting up the fabric to reveal the side of his sweaty torso.

Skeppy wrapped his arm around bads neck his hand continued to prod at bads now wet tip.

"fuck" bad huffed out and desperately stuck his tongue into skeppys mouth. skeppy pulled his hand away abruptly and wrapped his arm around bads neck.

Bad grumbled and broke the kiss resulting into a thick line of saliva connecting their mouths together.

they stared into each other's eyes for a bit before Bad took skeppys shirt off and threw it carelessly in the room.

Skeppy ran his hand up and down on bads thigh and his noes brushed on bads a soft smile appearing on his face.

Bad rolled his eyes and took off his shirt as well. skeppy wrapped his arms around bads torso and his hands slowly felt up bads sides.

Bad started to smile and his hands quickly went towards skeppys wrist and forced them to wrap around his back before bad quickly went back to passionately kissing skeppys lips.

skeppy pulled bad close to him and fell back into the bed forcing bad on top of him.

bad hummed softly and started taking Skeppys trousers off. his fingers pinching the cloth before he desperately tugged them down, the need for skeppys skin was too dire, bad was almost thirsty for it just like his lips that tasted like heaven.

skeppy's hands trailed down bads back and his hands wrapped around bads hips as he started to slowly slip off bads sweatpants.

Bad huffed and went back to marking his lover's neck with hickeys and all sort of pleasurable welts. Bad soon then placed his knee in between Skeppys legs.

skeppy smiled and spread his legs wider so Bad could nest between his legs.

bad paused and broke the kiss making skeppy whine. Bad glanced down at skeppys crotch and he placed his hand above it, skeppy hummed softly and his dick twitch from detecting something nearby or possibly detecting the sudden warmth that came from Bads palm.

Bad pressed his hand on Skeppys dick and his eyes scanned the male below him that moaned. Bad smirked and started taking off skeppys underwear along with his and paused when he saw the glistening tip.

Bad blushed and glanced up at skeppy who winked.

"Skeppy" Bad grumbled and glanced away he placed his hands on his lips after thinking what it would feel like if he had placed the mass in his mouth.

"What? I thought you wanted to top me this time."

"I- I do! I still do skeppy" Bad grumbled.

"Ok?... so why are you flustered we've done this many times before!" Skeppy layed back and shrugged.