From my notes o-o... °

______
Top: Skeppy

bottom: Bad
______

⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖

hah~- what did he just say!?

I stared at Bad his eyes full of desperation.

"what" the words slipped out of my mouth, and he blushed and looked down.

"I-... need you to help with my heat." he shakily said his hand started to tremble in mine.I felt my heart flutter in an instant and I smiled.

I pulled him into my arms and grabbed the thin part of his tail swiftly. he jumped and trembled in my arms.

I pinched the thin part of his tail with my index and thumb before running it up.he loved how bad buried his face in his chest and moaned lewdly.it was music to my ears.

I paused near the arch of the tail and watched it wag. I smiled and pulled my hand away.he whined and his nails dug into my arms.

"s...skeppy" he muttered, and he suddenly was picked up bridal style and I brought him up to my room.

it was dark and so I put him down and turn my lamp on.

I turned around to see bad glowing red as his hand pushed the door close.

I pinned him up against the wall and he immediately grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me into a kiss.

my first kiss! (L)
he placed his hands behind my back as I fiddled with his tail.

he moaned and I carefully placed my tongue on his, my knee spreading his legs apart

"ah~" bad moaned and placed his hands on my cheek. I leaned my head towards the soft skin of the males. everything seemed perfect.

I pulled away even though I didn't want to and watched the string of saliva connect us from our tongues.

bad panted and stared at me. I placed my hand on his chest and pulled him back into a kiss and he didn't hesitate.

he broke the kiss with a soft whine and glanced down signaling what he wanted.

I smiled and took off my shirt. he was flustered and his legs trembled.

"it's ok" I muttered softly and placed my lips on his. I was addicted to it; it was almost like a drug that I felt like I needed more.

I took his shirt off and we continued to kiss. i loved it he started to grind on my knee, and I pushed on it a little more and he moaned softly. I licked his lips before placing mine back on there.

I felt the need for our skin to rub against each other in the spicy and passionate action.

he took off his pants and placed his hands on my chest rubbing it up and down touching the beauty bones that I had.

I moaned softly into the kiss and took off my pants aswell.

my hands started to tremble as I got closer and closer to the thing I wanted so much.

I wanted him to be mine and mine only.

all the girls wish they could have this.

I took off both of our underwear. his breathing became sharp, and his leg were pushed up and I quickly nested myself in between his legs.

he broke the kiss and glanced down noticing my hard-on.

I shakily sighed and slowly slid in. I only got the tip in and paused and waited for his breathing to relax because right now he was tensing up.

I ran my hand against his face and loved how his skin felt against mine I wanted more of it but I was patient with my love.

he calmed down as I pulled him into a kiss. his hands cupped my cheeks pulling my deeply.I slowly slid in and felt him tremble and the knot in my stomach started to form.

I was close to the shaft until he tensed up again. he moaned softly and panted on my lips.I kissed his neck and moaned softly as he forced hismelf down.

my dick was fully in him, and it took a while for me to start rolling my hips. since it was my first time I didn't want to end too soon. (L)

"hah~ agh!~ skeppy~" he whined my name and wrapped his arms around my torso. he placed his lips on my shoulder and panted heavily.

the girls wish for this. they wish for him. but he wishes for me. I know it's for his own relief and nothing more, but I can't help but feel like there is more.

I placed my hand on his waist and kept the other holding up his leg.

I moaned in his shoulder and bit down on it.

he gasped from the sudden action as I made my mark.

I kissed his neck and shoved myself deeply into him before pulling out slowly and continuing the slow pace.

I couldn't bring myself to start pounding into him. his body was so addicting... and I would never want to hurt him.

I pulled out and flipped him over. he pushed his ass out so I could easily slide into him.

I moaned softly and pulled him in my arms and pushed my chest up against his back.

it felt so good and right to do this my soulmate and everything begging me to fuck him. it was so thrilling.

I wrapped my hand around his dick, and he gasped and moaned softly. he rolled his head back into my collar bone and rested it there as I thrusted deeply into him.

he lowered his head and blushed deeply. he moaned lewdly from the action, and he couldn't help but to thrust his hips into my hand causing me to slip out and groan from the loss of pleasure.

I kissed his neck and slid back in but stood still so that bad could take control.

bad shakily sighed and thrusted into my hand and when he pulled back, he felt my dick slid in him and hit his g spot.

I purred and teasingly moved hips side to side making him even desperate.

he picked up the pace and the gentle slaps started to echo in the room as he bounced off me and thrusted his hips deeply into my hand.

he moaned and panted heavily with hiccups of whines hinted off his voice.I ran my hand up and down his body and nuzzled his neck from behind and started to jerk him off.

he moaned and his head rolled back suddenly, and his hips buckled forcing him to thrust in my hand.

I placed my finger on the slit of the tip, and he moaned loudly.

"GoD! SKEppy! pleaSE!" he begged, and I smiled.

I pushed my body on him, and his chest pushed up against the wall.

"AH!~" his nails dug into the dry wall leaving marks and indents.

I moaned and interlocked our hands together.

how could he fall in love with me. everything that I've done for him was worth it. I'd kill for him anytime.

but I already did.

I felt his member pulsate in my hand signaling to me that he was close and so was I.

I picked up the pace for my love and felt the semen run down my hand and shoot on my wall.

I pulled out and came also. I watched it drip onto the floor and I hugged him tightly.
"ah~... ah... hah" he panted, and we both went over to my bed.

he layed down and cuddled me making my heart flutter. my sick heart.

I loved him so much.