OF o-0... °

______
Top: Skeppy

Bottom: Bad
______

(brother.... please help)

"Bad!" Skeppy said instinctively as he walked to the fridge. he waited for bad to respond but he didn't. Skeppy turned his head towards the couch where he saw the back of bads head, and he puffed out his cheeks. "Baaaaad!" Skeppy said once more but again he didn't respond.

Skeppy furrowed his brows and closed the door to the fridge and quickly walked and sat down on the couch close to bad. Skeppy stared at bad from the corner of his eye and again bad payed no attention to him.

it really got on Skeppy's nerves, so Skeppy gave on last attempt and scooted all the way towards the couches hand rest and threw his legs over bads legs.

"Baaaaad" Skeppy then said while staring at his fingers dancing over his screen.

Bad glanced up at skeppy and blinked for a second.

"who are you texting?"

"a-ah... N-Nobody! just work" Bad said nervously and scratched his cheek. he cleared his throat and went back to texting the person not giving any bother to skeppy about his legs being over his own.

"Give me attention!" Skeppy yelled and Bad glanced over at skeppy.

"I-m busy right now skeppy..." Bad furrowed his brows and glanced over at skeppys legs and back at his face.

"Right-" Skeppy said and curled up in a ball "all you do is stream! who do you have to text?"

"One of my mods are in a predicament." Bad said blatantly before returning back to texting.

"that's work???"

"yessss!" Bad said while baring his teeth. he paused and sighed. before he started muttering to himself while typing... 

"And- sent" Bad said and glanced up at the TV and back at skeppy.  "what?"

"Never mind..." Skeppy muttered and got up and went to his room.

late at night

It was now around 9pm and Skeppy was talking with Dream and Sapnap while he scrolled through his Instagram DMs, he really didn't know why but after seeing some heartwarming messages from his fans he really wanted to see some more.

Skeppy sipped on his water and-

"PFFFFT" Skeppy spat out his water as his eyes carefully studied the words of this random person's comment.

"Skeppy??" Sapnap laughed.

"Dude I just spat water everywhere!" Skeppy laughed awkwardly and quickly got up to get some tissue from his bathroom. when he came back, he cleaned off the water and continued to stare at his screen.

"What happened?" Dream said with a chuckle.

"Uhm-" Skeppy glanced to the side and bit his lip. "I saw something- f-funny!" Skeppy stuttered and then poorly sighed after the end.

"No but actually" Dream said again.

"It's nothing I just was surprised..." Skeppy muttered and palmed his face.

"ok?"

"I- I gotta check something out bye guys!" Skeppy quickly said and left the call before dream and sapnap could even answer back.

skeppy sighed in his hand and continued to stare at the screen his head quickly racing with thoughts, is this actually true? why would he have this though??